Forcing Monthly's = a loss in the community

• Administrator

Not really, most users only use a script for about a month anyway.

Yes, but If I buy a combat script for 10-15 dollars, and I use it for a month and stop, I still want to use it a few months down the road, I'm not gonna pay 15.00 per month, i would definitely continue paying 1-3.99 due to it being low cost and a lot cheaper to renew for 3 months than buy it again later.

Prices are way to high, i've complained and complained its up to the scripters to come to their senses and lower it, not us.

That will probably take at LEAST a few weeks to maybe a month or two lol

The only reasonably good priced script here, http://osbot.org/forum/store/product/410-dnabyss/

It's decent for its price considering its a super good money maker and etc ya know what i mean? :/

a fletcher and fisher and stuff should not be the same price lol......

The $10/month for VIP usage of the bot itself seems reasonable assuming the bot is pretty good (I haven't botted since last year so I wouldn't know).

The price for scripts is up to the scripters. The monthly schedule is more realistic than 'permanent' keys,  it was silly to offer permanent scripts in the first place.

The prices are too high per month, a cost of like $10 (depending on the script) then $2 after for additional support seems more reasonable. I have no clue what sales are like and if people need a script they will most likely pay $10/month if they are making lets say over 30x that per month so don't expect change. Maybe singular account botting should be made cheaper but unlim accounts should remain the same price but again, even that is unlikely. But I'd imagine some scripters don't earn very much so it'd be unfair to expect a price reduction from them.