Forcing Monthly's = a loss in the community

Stop acting like this is a bad choice monetarily for OSBot. One time payments is a payment once, they never get paid again, monthly payments (at lower rates, and with lower buyers) produce much higher yields.

blah blah blah, FACE it NOBODY wants a reoccuring fee to bot there acc skills, thieve fm, wc thats just ridiculous as u only use it maybe a few times an ur on to the next :-)

Edited by bigballnboss

If you think logically, running to the competitor you're speaking of, 1 script auth = $10-20 dollars, you pay by instances which will cost you more than the monthly fees.

For instance take a Tab Maker (Using 3 accounts):

Competitor Auth price: $10 per bot tab. = $30

OSBot Auth Price: $10 a month for unlimited accounts

Pretty sure simple math will show you OSBot is still the cheapest out there.

If you want I can name 5 bots for you that are cheaper thern this... No where near the cheapest bot

To be honest there really is no winning argument as of yet because there is no statistical evidence to back up either side. While personally I wouldn't buy a monthly script because of the thought that it really isn't "mine" (unless I have an infinite amount of dollars to pay for it for an infinite amount of time, technically making it mine) people are in fact still purchasing scripts on the store since the new store release three days ago.

Here's what I've seen in favor of the new store foundation:

1. Scripts are being bought at a semi-decent rate
  2. Overall complaints are down as OSB2 is in fact a pretty good and stable bot as of right now
  3. Large script repository considering OSB2 script development started about a month ago

And negative effects:

1. The rate at which scripts are being bought is INCREDIBLY slow for a brand new store opening
  2. When compared to other bots OSBot doesn't stand out
  3. Barely any free scripts

Keep in mind there are many variables when it comes to these things and not all of it falls back on the idea of making customers rebuy their scripts with a mandatory monthly fee. OSBot's user base has shrunken by about 50% (just my own personal estimate) due to things I won't go into, anger at developers, constant bot busting of goldfarms, general disinterest in RuneScape, etc. Everything plays a role.

If they work as well, and are as popular, go ahead

I wouldn't start that argument. We both know as of right now there's nothing special about OSBot.

Edited by Swizzbeat
  • Like 1

If they work as well, and are as popular, go ahead

Lol what does popularity matter, I can name bots that have less ban rates then this too with less popularity and to be honest that's kind of a good thing for consumers if the bot isnt popular cause it just means there isn't 100s of people using the same script doing the same exact thing.