We should get refunded for the scripts we bought that are not supported anymore.

Debot

I can create a TOS saying that i may kill everyone who accept it, but that doesn't gives me the right to do it.

Osbot is a dutch company and the Netherlands have their rules for it.

Well, of course you can create a ToS that says you may kill someone, but then you will be breaking the law. They are not breaking the law when they say that they have the right to stop supplying you with scripts, and since you accepted that, you can't complain about how they don't have the right to do it.

Well, of course you can create a ToS that says you may kill someone, but then you will be breaking the law. They are not breaking the law when they say that they have the right to stop supplying you with scripts, and since you accepted that, you can't complain about how they don't have the right to do it.

#Lawyered

• Like 2

There is something called "trust" in a buyer seller relationship.

That Osbot is Ruining right now.

And i wasn't talking about the law and other rules.

But if we're going to bitch about that, then i can number up some dutch rules about stuff that is going on in here.

Do you get refunded after you wear in your shoes and they break?

ustupidbro?

If the shoe store break my shoes after i bought it,then yes.

You guys only support this just to get your money back. sleep.png

Ofcourse we do, we payed for something that got taken away.

And you guys only only downtalk this thread because you proberly want more money.

Osbot should atleast offer a solution.

Edited by Debot

This is exactly the same reason why, we moved into a monthly payment. Because of the word lifetime. Nothing is life time, so your tell me because you brought a script from osbot 1 lifetime. We should give you osbot 2 scripts. That doesn't work out like that. Osbot 1 & 2 are to different products. It like saying I brought free runs 1, and you guys came out if free runs 2. I should get it for free because I had free runs 1, and they are obsolete. It doesn't work like that.

I say if you had a lifetime script, and it was longer then a month. No refund.

If you had a monthly script, and you didn't get to use up the whole month, you could get a refund.

If you had lifetime, and was able to use it for a month, then you could get a refund

This is exactly the same reason why, we moved into a monthly payment. Because of the word lifetime. Nothing is life time, so your tell me because you brought a script from osbot 1 lifetime. We should give you osbot 2 scripts. That doesn't work out like that. Osbot 1 & 2 are to different products. It like saying I brought free runs 1, and you guys came out if free runs 2. I should get it for free because I had free runs 1, and they are obsolete. It doesn't work like that.

I say if you had a lifetime script, and it was longer then a month. No refund.

If you had a monthly script, and you didn't get to use up the whole month, you could get a refund.

If you had lifetime, and was able to use it for a month, then you could get a refund

I see your point, but i still feel like i'm assfucked.

Here for example:

You want to buy a car, you can buy a car thats realy cool and fast, but you have to pay tax for it every year.

Or you can buy a good hybrid car thats not that good looking or fast. but you dont have to pay tax.

you chose to buy the hybrid car with the knowledge you'll never have to pay tax again.

You pay for it, and after a while they call you and say "you've got to pay tax over this car, But you can drive 1 year tax free"

Then you feel like its a damn money hungry scam, and that you wanna return the car.