We should get refunded for the scripts we bought that are not supported anymore.

Debot

People acting like it's ok because it's in the ToS are more than likely profiting from it. I'll tell everyone the real reason.

OSBot obviously did it to ensure monthly income. With one time payment scripts, OSBot makes less and less every month because people paid for the scripts they want once and now they're all dandy. When you buy a one time payment script it does not guarantee lifetime, and OSBot gave people warning of this so that everyone could get use of the script beyond the time that you are eligible for refunds.

Think of osbot1 as an old website that shut down. It is gone.

OSBot 2 is it's newer, better version, with different rules.

I'm split on this really but in the end I have to veto this. I feel bad for everyone that's having their money lost but if OSBot were to refund everyone they would have some big holes in their pockets probably. I don't think they just keep all their script money sitting around in a big jar labeled "Refunds"

Customers don't want to repurchase scripts. Understandable.

Scriptwriters don't want to re-write broken scripts for free. Understandable.

Instead of making OSBot 2 backwards compatible, there should be an incentive for scriptwriters to port their scripts over, and then the customers could have their purchases moved across to OSBot 2 as well. Or maybe there should be two separate clients, both kept up to date, but with OSBot 2 being superior.

• Like 1