Khal Essence Miner

Khaleesi

• 3 weeks later...

I tried it and It's an awesome script and its free,

but i had troubles banking, it just opens the my bank and then stops.

had to bank manually and then resume the script

I'll try to figure out whats the cause of that.

Good script. One of the few free ones that does what it says.

Funny cause I actually bought a miner and this seems to work better than it xD.

Thx :D

Let me know if you encounter any problems

Khaleesi

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

2 things;

1) Can you speed up Yanille please? Do this by;

- Make the bot click as close to the Mage Guild door as possible after banking, right now it's clicking the minimap twice to get there, even though it only takes 1 click

- Make the interactions faster, it takes a few seconds for the bot to right click - Teleport on the Wizard inside mage guild. Opening the door to the guild when entering and leaving takes some time. Also clicking on the portal to leave the essence mine takes 3-5 seconds. 

- Move quicker and closer to the "essence" and then just click it without turning your camera and stuff all the way down

^ That should add another 200 ess/h at least (getting ~900/h with bot, I can do nearly 1300/h legit)

2) Please, turn off the anti-ban or make it optional. It's looking for bottish checking your stats every other second when mining essence is the most AFKable thing in the game, people just straight up AFK/browse forums or something. This works as an anti-anti-ban atm.

Great script though, thanks Khaleesi! smile.png

Edited by LeBron

2 things;

1) Can you speed up Yanille please? Do this by;

- Make the bot click as close to the Mage Guild door as possible after banking, right now it's clicking the minimap twice to get there, even though it only takes 1 click

- Make the interactions faster, it takes a few seconds for the bot to right click - Teleport on the Wizard inside mage guild. Opening the door to the guild when entering and leaving takes some time. Also clicking on the portal to leave the essence mine takes 3-5 seconds. 

- Move quicker and closer to the "essence" and then just click it without turning your camera and stuff all the way down

^ That should add another 200 ess/h at least (getting ~900/h with bot, I can do nearly 1300/h legit)

2) Please, turn off the anti-ban or make it optional. It's looking for bottish checking your stats every other second when mining essence is the most AFKable thing in the game, people just straight up AFK/browse forums or something. This works as an anti-anti-ban atm.

Great script though, thanks Khaleesi! smile.png

1) I'll take a look at the interactions...

I can also improve the walking if needed ^^ 

2) I'll add a checkbox for the optional antiban.

Update will be later this evening or tomorrow!

Khaleesi

• Mio changed the title to Khal Essence Miner