Khal Essence Miner

Khaleesi

Hey Khaleesi been running this bot for about 3 hours now and its going great and the script looks great so far :).

Just 2 things when the script gets a random event (eg the freaky forester) after it obtains the clothes from it, the bot will not deposit the item and it will stay in the inventory, also my character has been on 100 run energy for more than an hour now so is there any possible fix to that?

Great bot sorry if i posted any client related issues =/ but yeah thanks.

it sometimes click the deposit all button so will it eventually just bank the item? because when it had the lederhosen top in my inventory it right clicked the essence and deposited all instead of using the button on the bank window to deposit all in inventory iinto the bank. after the top was still in the inventory and it continued to walk towards teleport to rune ess with the top in inventory

Hey Khaleesi been running this bot for about 3 hours now and its going great and the script looks great so far smile.png.

Just 2 things when the script gets a random event (eg the freaky forester) after it obtains the clothes from it, the bot will not deposit the item and it will stay in the inventory, also my character has been on 100 run energy for more than an hour now so is there any possible fix to that?

Great bot sorry if i posted any client related issues =/ but yeah thanks.

it sometimes click the deposit all button so will it eventually just bank the item? because when it had the lederhosen top in my inventory it right clicked the essence and deposited all instead of using the button on the bank window to deposit all in inventory iinto the bank. after the top was still in the inventory and it continued to walk towards teleport to rune ess with the top in inventory

I'll fix the banking and the running!

thx for the post

EDIT:

Script has been updated, Run will now be enabled.

I'll fix the banking tomorrow.

Thx for the patience!

Edited by Khaleesi

Lol I got perma banned last night cause of this thing.

Botting is at own risk...

Don't blame someones script for that.

If you don't want to takes risk don't bot smile.png

just curious how much xp hour?

Depends on your mining level, the higher the level the more exp, (on lvl 70 mining its 6k/h exp)

but it isn't that much after all. (on lvl 70 mining its around 55k/h profit)

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

Not blaming you im not really concerned it only had like 200k on it anyways and not very high stats but yea I dont really care its a good bot but you should get all the random events in there cause I got banned by the bot not doing a random event while i went away for like 5 minutes.

I see,

Random events are not handled by a scripter, they are handled by the client.

If you say what went wrong I could help improve it.

Khaleesi

• Mio changed the title to Khal Essence Miner