Khal Essence Miner

Khaleesi

i found a bug; sometimes (like 1 in 1000 times, but it happened to me) the bot gets stuck on the second floor of the bank in varock when it misclicks the bank booth and instead it clicks the staircase. When the bot is on the second floor it does not know how to get back and stays there on the second floor doing nothing. hope you can do something about it. 

Still a great bot though, keep up the good work!

i found a bug; sometimes (like 1 in 1000 times, but it happened to me) the bot gets stuck on the second floor of the bank in varock when it misclicks the bank booth and instead it clicks the staircase. When the bot is on the second floor it does not know how to get back and stays there on the second floor doing nothing. hope you can do something about it. 

Still a great bot though, keep up the good work!

Hmm it should walk down again, I already fixed this.

I'll check it again!  :)

Hi khal! Awesome script here! Ran for 5 hours now. But there's two bugs that I found out, maybe you can fix it when you're free?

1. My bot was stuck at 2nd floor of varrock bank, he did not come down the stairs by itself, after a while it logged out still at 2nd floor.

2. Sometimes the bot will stuck at mining area trying to turn the camera? Stuck a few times there.

Other than that, thank you very much!

• Mio changed the title to Khal Essence Miner