Drug Test yo

Sir Bongs Jr

By the way it comes with the vitamins you need.  So i wouldn't go too crazy although creatine might be a good idea.  and I know what it's like to be sketched out,  I got one coming up too and i'm kinda paranoid I should have quit but I just never really came around to it.  Now its way too late.  and i been smoking concentrates so it'd take like 2-3 months for me to clean up.

You think I will still be good with the dilution without purchasing a drink from the internet? 

I think im good on vitamins as I can get a lot of B12 which is supposed to color the piss.

Edited by Sir Bongs Jr

You think I will still be good with the dilution without purchasing a drink from the internet? 

I think im good on vitamins as I can get a lot of B12 which is supposed to color the piss.

I'd personally just buy the drink.  I have 3 in my closet and they have never let me down in the past and are always good to have laying around.  But it's up to you if you want to risk it or not.  Maybe look through the ingredient of the drink and just eat a lot of those.  But like I was saying before this drink is a temporary thing but it works. 

Not too sure if you'll pass, but don't be a retard like one of my friends & smoke weed the morning of the drug test facep.gif

I smoked hours before my drug test when I was getting in trouble in high school.  Well the reason I was getting tested in the first place is because I was suspected of being high after leaving during lunch. 

I'd personally just buy the drink.  I have 3 in my closet and they have never let me down in the past and are always good to have laying around.  But it's up to you if you want to risk it or not.  Maybe look through the ingredient of the drink and just eat a lot of those.  But like I was saying before this drink is a temporary thing but it works. 

Is the drink more to rid your system of THC or to help make the dilute piss look less dilute? 

I got a job at Winn Dixie and I get drug tested (Urine test at LabCorp) in like 10 days. By the time I take the test I'll be 2 weeks clean. In the past month I'd say I smoked only like 4 grams cause i'm hella broke. I'm planning on drinking tons of water to dilute the shit out of my piss but not 100% sure I will pass. Anyone know any tips, experiences, or solid predictions? If you don't know what you're talking about e.g. It takes 6 months then please don't comment.

Drink plenty of water AND creatine. Diluting the urine will cause a false positive (They test for dilution at actual lab's) so the creatine will keep your urine looking normal. Make sure to use the restroom before you go never take a test with the first p*ss of the day it has the most THC.

• 2 weeks later...