Drug Test yo

Sir Bongs Jr

Thought about the substitution method but the place has a a 96-98 F requirement for the urine so it has to come from my body or I need a microwave in the pisser.

Bring a football handwarmer with you, they get really hot pretty quick & they don't cost much.

All of the stuff sounds crazy "replace your piss, synthetic urine, etc" after 2 weeks you should be fine. Drinking water would help I assume.

Yeah thats pretty much my plan at this moment. Instead of drinking the stuff to make my piss glow yellow I'm taking 10k% the DV of b12 riboflavin which turns your piss yellow and I'm going to take creatine 3-4 days before the test so theres enough in my piss (dilution takes a lot of it away) and I'm going to down like a gallon of water and a few liters of gatorade before the test so I can make my piss really clear and the gatorade helps to increase the specific gravity of the piss. I'm still really sketch about it though, especially the piss being yellow enough. Where do you buy qcarb20 and whats the price? Thanks btw.

No drinks really work, even if they clean out your pee (Doubtful since THC is stored in oil, and any water based drink is doubtful to have any effect at all), the color of it will throw a flag and make your test "inconclusive", so you will need to go back to be retested, or they won't even bother to call you back. Honestly if you smoke, synthetic urine is the only way to go. If it's for a government position you may need order the Quick-Fix from Canada which has Uric Acid, though it is very rare to have a drug test that also check for Uric Acid.

Bring a football handwarmer with you, they get really hot pretty quick & they don't cost much.

All of the stuff sounds crazy "replace your piss, synthetic urine, etc" after 2 weeks you should be fine. Drinking water would help I assume.

No drinks really work, even if they clean out your pee (Doubtful since THC is stored in oil, and any water based drink is doubtful to have any effect at all), the color of it will throw a flag and make your test "inconclusive", so you will need to go back to be retested, or they won't even bother to call you back. Honestly if you smoke, synthetic urine is the only way to go. If it's for a government position you may need order the Quick-Fix from Canada which has Uric Acid, though it is very rare to have a drug test that also check for Uric Acid.

How long do they take to call you after you take the drug test? Do they call at all if you passed?