'The OSBot 1 Client will be supported for several months'

Realist

Ok where's download link pls cause OSB2 has barely any scripts ty.

OSBot 1 is obsolete, you won't be able to download it unless you have a prior version to work from. The SDN is only available for the next 2-3 weeks in which it will be removed completely. There is no gurantee that the scripts on the OSBot 1 SDN as of the moment will work either so it's best to switch to a more reliable botting experience with OSBot 2 (par the randoms).  

By "Supported" the developers meant you will still have access to the client + SDN but there will be NO support for scripts/client alike. This means that if a random event doesn't work or a script is broken, then that's the end of the line for that Random Event/Bug/Script.

You can always place a request in the locals section and if a script writer fancies it they will do it for you happy.png

OSBot 1 is obsolete, you won't be able to download it unless you have a prior version to work from. The SDN is only available for the next 2-3 weeks in which it will be removed completely. There is no gurantee that the scripts on the OSBot 1 SDN as of the moment will work either so it's best to switch to a more reliable botting experience with OSBot 2 (par the randoms).  

By "Supported" the developers meant you will still have access to the client + SDN but there will be NO support for scripts/client alike. This means that if a random event doesn't work or a script is broken, then that's the end of the line for that Random Event/Bug/Script.

You can always place a request in the locals section and if a script writer fancies it they will do it for you happy.png

So am i really being forced to use OSB2 lol? Ridiculous, knew this wouldn't work out.

• Like 1

So am i really being forced to use OSB2 lol? Ridiculous, knew this wouldn't work out.

In essence yes, but it's only going to benefit you. You would rather use a client with a good mouse algorithm then one that teleports to the object/item your interacting with. From a scripters standpoint I think we have a smashing client it just needs to be worked on a lot in terms of randoms, once the randoms are complete then we will see a huge dip in the number of posts in the "Runescape Bans" section ;) 

tl;dr: Using OSBot 2 will benefit you more in the long run in terms of botting with a safer/less bannable client.

In essence yes, but it's only going to benefit you. You would rather use a client with a good mouse algorithm then one that teleports to the object/item your interacting with. From a scripters standpoint I think we have a smashing client it just needs to be worked on a lot in terms of randoms, once the randoms are complete then we will see a huge dip in the number of posts in the "Runescape Bans" section wink.png

tl;dr: Using OSBot 2 will benefit you more in the long run in terms of botting with a safer/less bannable client.

I'm yet to see proof of this.