Sneaky Jagex

Laz

RuneScape has updated today to revision 50 but our updater is fine. No hook identifiers were broken during the process. We could theoretically update the bot right now but as an effort to prevent further bans, I'm going to be evaluating certain bugs which occur during random event solvers. Nearly all our random event solvers have been tested but there seems to be certain conditions under which they do not activate.

We do not believe this is simply a trivial bug but an effort on part of Jagex's bot-watch campaign to efficiently detect players who use injection and/or reflection bots. The idea of having random events that some how bypass our random event solver queues is definitely a quick way to identify bots. These techniques can all be prevented and that is why I'm delaying the release of the #50 revision update until we fix the issue (which will be today for sure!)

I'm the only active developer at the moment but no worries! The fix won't take long. Additionally, we're going to add some extra injections to accurately detect invisible NPCs and/or players (specifically moderators/admins).

Sorry for the inconvenience but this wait works to everyone's benefit. We don't want to have bans occurring when they can EASILY be prevented by us.

Thanks,

Sincerely Laz.

• Like 19

RuneScape has updated today to revision 50 but our updater is fine. No hook identifiers were broken during the process. We could theoretically update the bot right now but as an effort to prevent further bans, I'm going to be evaluating certain bugs which occur during random event solvers. Nearly all our random event solvers have been tested but there seems to be certain conditions under which they do not activate.

We do not believe this is simply a trivial bug but an effort on part of Jagex's bot-watch campaign to efficiently detect players who use injection and/or reflection bots. The idea of having random events that some how bypass our random event solver queues is definitely a quick way to identify bots. These techniques can all be prevented and that is why I'm delaying the release of the #50 revision update until we fix the issue (which will be today for sure!)

I'm the only active developer at the moment but no worries! The fix won't take long. Additionally, we're going to add some extra injections to accurately detect invisible NPCs and/or players (specifically moderators/admins).

Sorry for the inconvenience but this wait works to everyone's benefit. We don't want to have bans occurring when they can EASILY be prevented by us.

Thanks,

Sincerely Laz.

Good job Laz,

Ya i've seen it too. Sometimes they just make an NPC invisble after an random, which makes the mouse hovering over the model of the npc. They get smarter by the day -_-