Clue Scrolls: 100/100 Easy [Completed] Road to 100 Mediums

SSF Gorilla

ohmy.png 100 medium clues.

Btw interacting with ground items by name will be in the next SSF update by your request.

Thank you very much... will grant me the ability to potentially make a script that will be able to do medium clues from beginning to end, assuming that the accounts using the script will have access to everything that I do... Could potentially be the longest SSF script to date, however it will take many many hours to complete, mainly just farming the data for ids, completion coordinates, obstacles, etc... but theoretically do-able... I would very much like to put as many hours into that as I can, because I do believe that it is a viable amount of money/hr... thanks again Ryan... you pull through for me once again.

Edit: There will be so many goto labels..... i wanna make it just to see them all haha

Edited by SSF Gorilla

Thank you very much... will grant me the ability to potentially make a script that will be able to do medium clues from beginning to end, assuming that the accounts using the script will have access to everything that I do... Could potentially be the longest SSF script to date, however it will take many many hours to complete, mainly just farming the data for ids, completion coordinates, obstacles, etc... but theoretically do-able... I would very much like to put as many hours into that as I can, because I do believe that it is a viable amount of money/hr... thanks again Ryan... you pull through for me once again.

Edit: There will be so many goto labels..... i wanna make it just to see them all haha

Yep. Treasure trails is do-able with SSF, the only thing I can think of being a problem is the puzzle boxes.