Is osbot 2 going to help with bans?

Swampert

Ok I'm probably talking out of my ass now.

You got that using OSB1, without a ban. So clearly people are able to bot and achieve something if they do it correctly. 

What's the point of hyping this OSB2 shit saying it will help bans, IT WON'T. Bans will be exactly the same as before, if you botted smartly and effectively, you won't get banned. 

My point wasn't that you can't bot with OSB and not get banned, it was that OSB2 won't help, Idk why you posted that pic, it shows nothing

Ok I'm probably talking out of my ass now.

You got that using OSB1, without a ban. So clearly people are able to bot and achieve something if they do it correctly. 

What's the point of hyping this OSB2 shit saying it will help bans, IT WON'T. Bans will be exactly the same as before, if you botted smartly and effectively, you won't get banned. 

My point wasn't that you can't bot with OSB and not get banned, it was that OSB2 won't help, Idk why you posted that pic, it shows nothing

Well I posted that just to prove, that you are able to bot.

Since this somehow confuses you:

OS1 uses a horrid mouse controller, horrid typing algorithm, horrid default methods, single threaded actions, different injection methods, and honestly I could keep rambling, but you wouldn't understand what I'm talking about.

OS2 has a decent mouse controller, better typing, multi-threaded actions, better default methods, better overall entity interactions, 5 new people working on the API, soon to be webwalking, and like I said before, I could keep going.

Please don't talk about shit on something you have no clue about, your just spreading misinformation.

Edited by NotoriousPP
  • Like 3

Most people have almost no idea about how to bot successfully. Keep in mind the average player plays something like 152 minutes a day (on the weekend), so if you go over this by a factor of 5-6 and vary the times in which you bot you're asking for a ban.

I just realised your post... Stop brainwashing the community and telling people to bot less, it has no effect on bans. 

Edited by Spin3x

I tell everyone in EVERY thread, Time online does not matter, what matters is what method you are doing, if it's hotspotted or not. But then people just come a long and say "Bot 10 hours day, use premium scripts, wait for OSB2" which is bullshit.

Why do you think when the Shrooms came out, people were able to run it 24/7 without even a random/ban? Have you seen the proggies? Because it was a new method that not a lot of people were doing and it was not on Jagexes watch list. Look what happened about 2 weeks ago, everyone doing it started  to get bans, no matter how hard they tried, running it 3 hours and getting a bot busting. Why? Because it's flagged now. 

Reason why I'm not banned is cause I'm doing a method that isn't known.

Oo and btw just so you know, I've tested my script with mouse teleports, meaning my mouse literally teleports to locations, and nothing.

I actually kinda agree on this, considering i ran several fungus accounts from september -> last tuesday. Lost a few accs to bans, but nothing like what's going on right now.

Hotspots definitely aren't the only reason you get banned, but they do matter alot.

I actually kinda agree on this, considering i ran several fungus accounts from september -> last tuesday. Lost a few accs to bans, but nothing like what's going on right now.

Hotspots definitely aren't the only reason you get banned, but they do matter alot.

Of course other things matter like flagged IP's etc, but what you're actually botting is the main reason.

Tests have been done to prove that mouse movement mean nothing, people have touch screen computers now, which is basically just mouse teleports, so do they just get insta banned because it looks 'botlike' well according to the Devs and most people on this site, that's the case.

I wouldn't be suprised if Mouse teleports actually lower bans

Edited by Spin3x

Message to users: If you are not responding with information relevant to the OP then DO NOT respond at all. If you would like to discuss/take bashes at each other there is a private message system in place for that.

Action will be taken against those who continue, thank you.

On-topic: Yes it should reduce the ban rates quite a bit compared to it's predecessor. The client looks very promising if it's pushed with updates regularly.

• Like 2