Runescape Legacy mode beta is open!

Sky

It is, the only diffrence between legacy & pre-eoc is the new gear & the effectiveness of the combat triangle. Also theres tons of new combat. Everything is resonable and I quite enjoy rs3, the only thing I can't stand is the combat system, but legacy clears all that up QwPha8E.png

Beta is free to all members I believe 

The only reason why I play rs is to PK, I just cant find joy in PvM and skilling.

I hoped legacy would look more like 2012 rs style because I think rs3 is just way to chaotic and complicated ( I like it simple :P ) so I was kinda dissapointed, haven't had time to try it out yet though!

The only reason why I play rs is to PK, I just cant find joy in PvM and skilling.

I hoped legacy would look more like 2012 rs style because I think rs3 is just way to chaotic and complicated ( I like it simple tongue.png ) so I was kinda dissapointed, haven't had time to try it out yet though!

Things like this are capable in legacy, but since things such as dual wielding exist, which were never ever in pre-eoc. So it's still being determined what & which items work in a 'how' way

Will  I keep the exp gained in beta?

Only in beta, and until the next time you import. 

Hmm it looks very similar to what we all love and remember. 

Could anyone explain how the combat triangle will work on legacy mode? will it be identical to 2012?

will armor have a hp value whilst on legacy mode?

I played rs for pvm. I want to pvm again in the way that i'm most comfortable with, so this will bring countless joy to me if it's what i hope for.