Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

hmm that's very odd, maybe a missclick or someting.

let me know if it happends again!

Nah, it just started doing Chaos instead, first time it ever did that but after I restarted it fixed.

I'm using mirror client so that may have part with it as the mirror version sometimes messes up with object selection.

I've left it running since and have been able to collect 3k nats no problem.

• Like 1

- Running abyss or normal altars? abyss

- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better) small medium large glory teleport lobsters. 

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck. will send you error.

basically it just got stuck in the abyss for some reason idk. also there is another bug where it gets to the wilderness ditch and then just stops.

- Running abyss or normal altars? abyss

- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better) small medium large glory teleport lobsters. 

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck. will send you error.

basically it just got stuck in the abyss for some reason idk. also there is another bug where it gets to the wilderness ditch and then just stops.

Hmm, I see. Can you get me the console log when it happends?

Khaleesi

After the new client update im getting 450k/h instead of almost 350k/h. Pretty amazing and already 60-70+rc since i bought it. 10/10, kudos and pesos to Khal once again!

What setup do you have for 450k/h?  I'm up from 360k to 405k?

Also, been running it for about 7 hours today (on and off), running much more smoothly.  I saw it once run past the rune altar but it fixed itself quickly, the Zammy dude, he is staying within a better range and I've noticed that in the Abyss, it's actually turning the camera a little bit to better situate the viewing angle for correct altar to go to.  ^_^

Sure you can, you got 24 hours smile.png

Enjoy!

Had the script going for around 5 hours and was running flawlessly, then got caught with the bot busting moderate aha. Wasn't running a mirror client though, makes me think their method for catching must solely rely on client/script mobility, because this script is quite human like. 

how long do you bot a day? or any tips?

It's pretty obvious that you will die in the 6hour run, so i don't really know. I take brake for how long my bot ran, for example if it ran for 4hours, i'm taking a 4hour break. :)

I know the profit is really nice, but don't fall for it, i wouldn't recommend botting 8h+ a day.

What setup do you have for 450k/h?  I'm up from 360k to 405k?

Also, been running it for about 7 hours today (on and off), running much more smoothly.  I saw it once run past the rune altar but it fixed itself quickly, the Zammy dude, he is staying within a better range and I've noticed that in the Abyss, it's actually turning the camera a little bit to better situate the viewing angle for correct altar to go to.  happy.png

small/med/large pouch, eat at 65%, emergency 25%, lobsters, glory teles, regular energy potions.

i bot less then 6h a day and still manage to make some nice profit, don't want to risk acc.

• Like 2