Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

5 hours ago, sacroiliac said:

Could mist staff be supported so that it doesn't withdraw fire and water runes for imbue?

All staves are added, just have them equipped :)
Mist staff is Water + air btw, Fire and water is steam staff.

6 minutes ago, Acialwip said:

Could I get a trial please?

Enjoy! :D

Hi im currently trying to use your script for runners (will be doing the Master myself to avoid the ban on main) so im suiciding the alts which i don't care. Everything works perfect BUT when my Master account Binding necklance runs out, the alts wont trade him a binding necklace (only the pure essence). My current Master invent has Earth runes/Rune pouch and lava runes. (So theres 25invent slots remaining) i chose the option 25 essence to give. The alts automatically grab 1 binding necklace from bank + rest essence.

My only issue is the alts dont give over the binding neck when it runs out. help on this?

Edited by apple device

1 hour ago, apple device said:

Hi im currently trying to use your script for runners (will be doing the Master myself to avoid the ban on main) so im suiciding the alts which i don't care. Everything works perfect BUT when my Master account Binding necklance runs out, the alts wont trade him a binding necklace (only the pure essence). My current Master invent has Earth runes/Rune pouch and lava runes. (So theres 25invent slots remaining) i chose the option 25 essence to give. The alts automatically grab 1 binding necklace from bank + rest essence.

My only issue is the alts dont give over the binding neck when it runs out. help on this?

Talking to you on discord now :)

On 2/15/2021 at 7:54 PM, Khaleesi said:

it's on my todo list 😉

Enjoy! :D

Great! One other thing I've noticed is that when it enters to alter it manually clicks to run near to it. Given that the alter is in clear view already it could just use the water runes on it. I feel that's what a real person would do :).

Also - banned a couple of days ago but I also used a free Agility script. Going to try my luck again for a few hours today.

Edited by AthleticFinisher

1 hour ago, AthleticFinisher said:

Great! One other thing I've noticed is that when it enters to alter it manually clicks to run near to it. Given that the alter is in clear view already it could just use the water runes on it. I feel that's what a real person would do :).

Also - banned a couple of days ago but I also used a free Agility script. Going to try my luck again for a few hours today.

Will also take a look at that ^^
Had to walk it closer because sometimes it fails to interact if it's not enough visible :)

• Like 1