Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

As you know, the bot seems to get stuck on clicking rift when in the abyss. I've found that when rotating the camera, it seems to click it correctly. This may be a temporary fix to code in the bot, that when it's looking for the rift to rotate the screen by default just to be sure it get clicked and not get stuck. just an idea

4 hours ago, alahkad said:

As you know, the bot seems to get stuck on clicking rift when in the abyss. I've found that when rotating the camera, it seems to click it correctly. This may be a temporary fix to code in the bot, that when it's looking for the rift to rotate the screen by default just to be sure it get clicked and not get stuck. just an idea

Ya I'm aware, that's because it tries to click it again instead of getting stuck.
Should be solved soon!

1 hour ago, 247botting said:

Could i get a trail please? :) would love to check out how it works, big plans! subject to seeing how it goes

Enjoy! :D

Loving the script, but I do have a suggestion. Seems strange to click each rune to bank when the norm would be to fill your bank with fillers after deleting the space saver for your pouches and rune pouch. Then the script could just "bank all" and be more like a player.

For ZMI

Edited by Cutthroat X

9 hours ago, Funish said:

Hey Khal, would I be able to get a trial? Thanks!

Enjoy!

8 hours ago, Cutthroat X said:

Loving the script, but I do have a suggestion. Seems strange to click each rune to bank when the norm would be to fill your bank with fillers after deleting the space saver for your pouches and rune pouch. Then the script could just "bank all" and be more like a player.

For ZMI

It's has  afull bank mode, you just have to enable it on the GUI before you staart ^^

2 hours ago, hilbilystick said:

can i trial this beast please? :D

Enjoy!