Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

13 hours ago, raikzun420 said:

Told my guy to logout/stop script after reaching 35runecrafting. ( RoD - Fire rune )
Just came back after 2hours and seeing it stuck in bank with 39 runecrafting :(

I hope i wont get banned now 😛

Being AFK doesn't get you banned :)
Did you enable the breakmanager?

12 hours ago, kristenRS said:

hey im eager to try this out may I have a trial please?

Many thanks chief will be leaving a review 

Sure have fun! :D

Hi, 

Great script! I am very happy with it so far. I am not sure if this is the appropriate venue, but I have a bug report. I can only confirm this for the zmi portion of the script. 

Description: When running the script, if you have to pause for whatever reason, the large sack will not be used by the script if you hit continue and already has essence in it. You need to manually take the essence out of the pouch and resume the script.  

For clarity, the script will not interact with the large pouch at all. It will not bank, will not remove to use on the alter, etc. I have confirmed that option is checked and this bug happens on multiple occasions. The other two pouches (medium and small) continue to be used fine.

Reproduction rate: 100%

Circumstances: 50-74 Runecrafting, inventory has rune pouch, large pouch, medium pouch, small pouch, 24 pure essence. Injection client (not mirror mode). Human like pathing is enabled, the other options are all default. No break timers enabled. 

Other Notes: I have seen this happen when starting the script as well, but not 100% of the time.

Edited by bobzoc

10 hours ago, bobzoc said:

Hi, 

Great script! I am very happy with it so far. I am not sure if this is the appropriate venue, but I have a bug report. I can only confirm this for the zmi portion of the script. 

Description: When running the script, if you have to pause for whatever reason, the large sack will not be used by the script if you hit continue and already has essence in it. You need to manually take the essence out of the pouch and resume the script.  

For clarity, the script will not interact with the large pouch at all. It will not bank, will not remove to use on the alter, etc. I have confirmed that option is checked and this bug happens on multiple occasions. The other two pouches (medium and small) continue to be used fine.

Reproduction rate: 100%

Circumstances: 50-74 Runecrafting, inventory has rune pouch, large pouch, medium pouch, small pouch, 24 pure essence. Injection client (not mirror mode). Human like pathing is enabled, the other options are all default. No break timers enabled. 

Other Notes: I have seen this happen when starting the script as well, but not 100% of the time.

Will take a look at it, for some reason the settings of the pouch fuck up.
Will see if I can find a way around them ^^

Thx for the report!

6 hours ago, Andrew Dunn said:

Could I get a trial to try out this script :) Loving all your other ones!

Enjoy! :)

To mirror what someone said earlier, my large pouch is currently not being used at all by the script at ZMI. 

One other small bug - occasionally it uses two stamina doses at a time, I'm unsure why but as I'm on an ironman this will drain my stash pretty quick :( 

Otherwise it is working perfectly, with my break system set up etc.

2 hours ago, Thespeedycook said:

To mirror what someone said earlier, my large pouch is currently not being used at all by the script at ZMI. 

One other small bug - occasionally it uses two stamina doses at a time, I'm unsure why but as I'm on an ironman this will drain my stash pretty quick :( 

Otherwise it is working perfectly, with my break system set up etc.

Checking the pouch thing out :)
Also checking the stamina bug

Hey Khal, decided to buy your script to support you after trial, now i have 2 RC scripts lol.

So 1 complaint i have is, i LOVE your script for lava crafting its fast and efficient, however why can't i use pouches unless i select imbue?

I can use npc contact to repair, i should be able to do that without having to imbue, when you select talisman option, it grays out the pouches.

The script should bring 2 talismas per trip if using tali's and pouches, i just got lunar diplomacy finished and was sad to see i couldn't use pouches and npc contact unless i had imbue...

For now i am using Czar script cause it supports both, but i would like to use yours as it's faster and more efficient, thanks! :)