Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Added a poll about the blood crafting.

Is it worth using abyss to craft bloods or not?

How much faster is it? (Is it worth the risk?)

Khaleesi

I guess it's not really worth doing abyss way because any higher gp/xp rate can easily be overturned by a single death. Until deathwalk is added, any interaction with wildy is best left as a last option as there is potential to cause huge xp/gp loss.

Nice to see you're finally working on blood rc

I saw too late otherwise I woulda offered my acc ^^

I guess it's not really worth doing abyss way because any higher gp/xp rate can easily be overturned by a single death. Until deathwalk is added, any interaction with wildy is best left as a last option as there is potential to cause huge xp/gp loss.

Nice to see you're finally working on blood rc

I saw too late otherwise I woulda offered my acc ^^

thx for the opinion ^^

I still don't have acces to it, but I got good faith I can make it without test running it ^^

Khaleesi

Hey, man! I've been using the trial for a couple of hours now, and I've noticed something off. It worked amazing at the cosmic altar (except for it always clicked the shortcut twice, looked a bit off.) However, when I went to the abyss to craft Natures, the profit made section would say I was losing money. Here is a screenshot: https://gyazo.com/3d796ccd3f663cb678486b96c36d7e89       . It still works great, though. Thanks again! Satisfied so far :)

Hey, man! I've been using the trial for a couple of hours now, and I've noticed something off. It worked amazing at the cosmic altar (except for it always clicked the shortcut twice, looked a bit off.) However, when I went to the abyss to craft Natures, the profit made section would say I was losing money. Here is a screenshot: https://gyazo.com/3d796ccd3f663cb678486b96c36d7e89       . It still works great, though. Thanks again! Satisfied so far smile.png

Will take a look at it ^^

Thx for the report

Will take a look at it ^^

Thx for the report

Not sure if this constitutes a formal bug report, but the bot got stuck at the balloon for Law runecrafting at this location. And also the bot tries to teleport to castle wars after the first interaction with the balloon guy after every break. It's pretty bot like. 

7zniYxE.png

Also, why does it open the church door in Entrana? I have ways to make the law crafting more efficient if you'd like to hear me out. 

Alright, one more fatal bug. It gets stuck sometimes after mining the rock in the abyss to craft nature runes. It doesn't recognize that it went through the rocks and keeps clicking to go back to the rocks to mine them again. I really hope you fix these bugs soon. 

Edited by turkoize

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter