Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

^.^ same no bs 3 accounts banned all within space of 24 hours... its the fact that when it runs to nats in abyss it literally clicks same run route each time.. clicking same place each time raises flags - please sort this ... 1 account which got banned is a 99 slayer main.. now a lvl 122 - not tryna bitch but was so mad after :(

Does it support magic imbue for combination runes?

hO95lYN.png

Want to purchase using RSGP? Click here!

Proggies:
f2b0a4df8e.jpg
JDq78CV.png
rOJtmOK.png

Dynamic signatures:
Insert an image into you signature with the folowing link: (Make sure to insert your name at the end)

signature.png?user=all

Bug report Template:
- Mirror or regular client?
- Running abyss or normal altars?
- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better)
- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

Script Trial
- A 24h trial is available for this script. You may request one HERE

Yeah there seems to be some issues with fire altar run. If you do normal run, it spam clicks right in front of bank then it fixes itself.

As for feedback, why don't you make running activation a bit more random? It activates it every single time you leave altar (on normal runs at least where u run a lot).

This is my first script purchase and i hope it serves me well.

Amazing script, but every time I do rod fire runes, it gets to the altar and as soon as it enters it stalls out. Could you please look into this? Thanks

Yeah there seems to be some issues with fire altar run. If you do normal run, it spam clicks right in front of bank then it fixes itself.

As for feedback, why don't you make running activation a bit more random? It activates it every single time you leave altar (on normal runs at least where u run a lot).

This is my first script purchase and i hope it serves me well.

Getting stuck opening and closing bank at astral runes bank??? any help appreciated!

Will all be fixed whenever V2 of the script gets online ^^

Which should be in a few days.

• Like 2

Everything I post Khaleesi, is ment to be suggestion(s) so don't take anything I am gonna say as criticism: Whenever using the earth altar, your bans are skyrocketting, I believe this is happening because of not enough, or no dynamic paths. They are all the same, I've heard the same about nature rune. Again, I am not completely sure on other altars, it does click on different things around the altar, but maybe mix it up a bit? Maybe have some automatic breaks (randomly)? 

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter