Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Hey khal, just a suggestion. It would be great if the script had a 14-44 fire rune runner with dueling rings. Otherwise it takes way long to get to 44. Anyways, pretty good script so far (other than 1 ban) 

EDIT: I am stupid. I wasted 2 hours of my time crafting fire runes myself.... just to find out it is in the script. Khal, sorry this is a great  script!

Edited by GoodBoyK12

Hey khal, just a suggestion. It would be great if the script had a 14-44 fire rune runner with dueling rings. Otherwise it takes way long to get to 44. Anyways, pretty good script so far (other than 1 ban) 

EDIT: I am stupid. I wasted 2 hours of my time crafting fire runes myself.... just to find out it is in the script. Khal, sorry this is a great  script!

ya it's under advanced altars, I'm reworking the whole script atm.

Hopefully that's solves the bann issues!

ya it's under advanced altars, I'm reworking the whole script atm.

Hopefully that's solves the bann issues!

The ROD Fire runner seems to get stuck all the time. I started in castle wars, it opens the bank and does nothing. The status just says "Interacting with bank chest".

Anyone else having this problem and know how to fix it?

Hey! It is while I run it during mirror mode, the script can run fine for hours then either get stuck at edge bank withdrawing pure essence just hovering over them while doing nothing, or it can either get stuck in the while next to the mage of zamorok who teles you to the abyss, that is the only annoying part, as when I afk this bot and it gets stuck at the mage, you usually get pked as you idle there till you die or log off. The teleport method I use is the house tabs, use stamina pots, use the small medium and large pouch and obstacles used are all except the ones that require the axe/tinderbox... :)

Edited by iweeee13

Hey! It is while I run it during mirror mode, the script can run fine for hours then either get stuck at edge bank withdrawing pure essence just hovering over them while doing nothing, or it can either get stuck in the while next to the mage of zamorok who teles you to the abyss, that is the only annoying part, as when I afk this bot and it gets stuck at the mage, you usually get pked as you idle there till you die or log off. The teleport method I use is the house tabs, use stamina pots, use the small medium and large pouch and obstacles used are all except the ones that require the axe/tinderbox... smile.png

Will take a look ^^ 

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter