Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Ya but to add this I have to fully reworkt he script, which I planned in the near future though.

Ya I know getitng pouches is a pain :/

I should teleport away when you lose too much health, but Tb's can ruin that :/

When you rework, don't forget to pick up lost grace/pickaxe or add feature to take another one from bank if lost

Ya but to add this I have to fully reworkt he script, which I planned in the near future though.

Ya I know getitng pouches is a pain :/

I should teleport away when you lose too much health, but Tb's can ruin that :/

Yes this is true. What I meant to ask about was the deathwalk. If it dies, will it run back and pick up the pouches?

Also, I purchased the script and it is awesomeee! 

Works great! Could you also tweak that clicking near the altars around the bank? Cause the bank booth will be within click range but itll stick with its minimap clicking. Im using this on mirror mode btw at fire runes. Regular altar method where its walking.

Oh and I got a temp ban this morning so now Im paranoid could be cause I botted alot of stuff yesterday. Still running it on another account but could there be more to the anti ban like maybe it idling or anything else that comes to mind.

And just a question cause i havent been watching carefully. Is the path system randomized? I know some of your other scripts have that.

Thanks for responding to the previous fix so quickly I appreciate it.

Edited by pureexp

support for blood runes/astral with and without abyss tele method?

Blood runes are nto supported yet, because I don't have an account who can do them..

Astrals aren't in abyss though ^^

Yes this is true. What I meant to ask about was the deathwalk. If it dies, will it run back and pick up the pouches?

Also, I purchased the script and it is awesomeee! 

No it won't run back at the moment

Works great! Could you also tweak that clicking near the altars around the bank? Cause the bank booth will be within click range but itll stick with its minimap clicking. Im using this on mirror mode btw at fire runes. Regular altar method where its walking.

Oh and I got a temp ban this morning so now Im paranoid could be cause I botted alot of stuff yesterday. Still running it on another account but could there be more to the anti ban like maybe it idling or anything else that comes to mind.

And just a question cause i havent been watching carefully. Is the path system randomized? I know some of your other scripts have that.

Thanks for responding to the previous fix so quickly I appreciate it.

I'll take a look at the banking, there is already quite some antiban in it.. Not sure what I can add

Ya the paths are always generated randomly to the altar ^^

I probably end up reworking the whole script soon :D

• Like 1

Blood runes are nto supported yet, because I don't have an account who can do them..

Astrals aren't in abyss though ^^

No it won't run back at the moment

I'll take a look at the banking, there is already quite some antiban in it.. Not sure what I can add

Ya the paths are always generated randomly to the altar ^^

I probably end up reworking the whole script soon biggrin.png

Let us know how the reworking goes smile.png

lava runes sometimes stuck at bank kept withdrawing essence , i dont know why

edit: another test with the script, the bot stuck at bank for astral , sometimes it failed to find its way out it could depend on the orientation of the mini-map.

Will be fixed int he rework :)

would love a trial of this runecrafting script mate QwPha8E.png

Done!

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter