Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Fantastic script. 

Have been using this script for about a month now, no bans or anything and usually run the bot for about 10k natures worth each day, sometimes 15k. When not botting it's important to do other things in between like questing or lvling another skill for a while to reduce suspicion that you're just botting one skill as hard as you can - don't be a robot and do 1 thing and only 1 thing. 

I've gone from 50-80 runecrafting purely using this script to craft nothing but nature runes. 

I have died about 5 times in this process, some of this was my fault due to lag on my part and DCing in the abyss but I have been pk'd as well. 

Im curious on the emergency teleport feature, i've set this up so I TP when I drop below 50% to counteract pkers who use ancient magicks to freeze me in place - haven't died since I made this change.

For people who are curious my stats are 76 HP and 70 def. With 60 mining/50+ thieving/50+ agil for the obstacles - for those dieing remember if you take forever to get through these obstacles and have low def you can EASILY be killed by the abyss monsters, as some obstacles still allow the monsters to attack you between attempts.

As I near the lvl 82 milestone I would love to see someone who's tried the astral rune aspect of the script, does it craft over 3k essence worth per hour? 

Those worried about banking you can always do Dream Mentor to use any bank whenever you like without the seal of passage. 

Tip: I consider me dieing 5 times in a month to be annoying, so my advice is don't wear anything valuable. I run with the standard Spottier Cape/Mithril Pickaxe (as any pick higher than mith makes ZERO difference)/Rune Kiteshield/Ring of Life (hasn't saved me once yet rip) and obviously the Glory. 

I learned quickly after my first death with my agility armor on that people do like to kill you if given the chance. 

GL and happy botting.

Edited by Kiwiibotter

Fantastic script. 

Have been using this script for about a month now, no bans or anything and usually run the bot for about 10k natures worth each day, sometimes 15k. When not botting it's important to do other things in between like questing or lvling another skill for a while to reduce suspicion that you're just botting one skill as hard as you can - don't be a robot and do 1 thing and only 1 thing. 

I've gone from 50-80 runecrafting purely using this script to craft nothing but nature runes. 

I have died about 5 times in this process, some of this was my fault due to lag on my part and DCing in the abyss but I have been pk'd as well. 

Im curious on the emergency teleport feature, i've set this up so I TP when I drop below 50% to counteract pkers who use ancient magicks to freeze me in place - haven't died since I made this change.

For people who are curious my stats are 76 HP and 70 def. With 60 mining/50+ thieving/50+ agil for the obstacles - for those dieing remember if you take forever to get through these obstacles and have low def you can EASILY be killed by the abyss monsters, as some obstacles still allow the monsters to attack you between attempts.

As I near the lvl 82 milestone I would love to see someone who's tried the astral rune aspect of the script, does it craft over 3k essence worth per hour? 

Those worried about banking you can always do Dream Mentor to use any bank whenever you like without the seal of passage. 

Tip: I consider me dieing 5 times in a month to be annoying, so my advice is don't wear anything valuable. I run with the standard Spottier Cape/Mithril Pickaxe (as any pick higher than mith makes ZERO difference)/Rune Kiteshield/Ring of Life (hasn't saved me once yet rip) and obviously the Glory. 

I learned quickly after my first death with my agility armor on that people do like to kill you if given the chance. 

GL and happy botting.

Great to hear smile.png

Ya pkrs will target you if you wear anything valablue, just wear some cheap dhide, spottier cape, boots of lightness, and a mith pick (mith pick weight is less then other pickaxes). The agility gear is great, but too expensive if you die by pkrs :s

A good magic defence will save you most of the times from getting frozen of teleblocked.

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi Scripts

Apologies for my previous post Khaleesi, you were right! I babysat the script last night & died twice from pkers.

I'm combat 62, 60 hp, 50 defence and wearing black d'hide, 

Not sure if being a higher CB would stop so many deaths? (Died approb 8 times so far from 44-66 RC)

Cheers,

Not sure about the combat level, 

Maybe I can add some kind of auto talker when under attack by a player in the wildy smile.png

They might skip you then xD

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi Scripts

I've been wondering for quite a time now & tried checking the posts but not really finding an answer, 

does your script also supports nature runes through karamja? ( Glory would take long I assume but the general vendor could unnote your stuff // sell & rebuy it? )

Was wondering for 1defence/lower level characters :p!

Thanks in advance!

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter