Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

don't use the mirror its bugged , i'm using standard injection atm and getting 1.9k runes done an hour over 75

Ya it's a mirror bug, the devs told us they are looking at this issue.

I hope they get this fixed ASAP!

Khaleesi

Ahh okay, im using it on my main acc tho. Will it increase the risk of getting banned? hmm..

i've been running this on my main from day 1 of buying the script, botting around 6  - 7m a day or 12k - 17k runes per day, sometimes i would go do a few easy quests or some slayer ( all with the stealth injection ) over 10 days i gained over 3 days worth of botting purely nats / death runes  which is around 8 hours a day of botting today i actually botted around 14 hours because i fell asleep and the bot kept running xD, and i'm yet to have been banned , but i also tab in and out and sit in a CC where i can talk to people about anything so it brings some "legitimacy" into the account while its botting. ;D. the script is flawless its very hard to tell, only real thing i see if the clicking of obstacle's in the abyss sometimes it clicks like 15 times xD during a action. but thats minor becuase thats something i do anything and have done since the start of the account.

Edit: using a bot is already increasing your chance of getting banned, :)

Edited by Supin3

i've been running this on my main from day 1 of buying the script, botting around 6  - 7m a day or 12k - 17k runes per day, sometimes i would go do a few easy quests or some slayer ( all with the stealth injection ) over 10 days i gained over 3 days worth of botting purely nats / death runes  which is around 8 hours a day of botting today i actually botted around 14 hours because i fell asleep and the bot kept running xD, and i'm yet to have been banned , but i also tab in and out and sit in a CC where i can talk to people about anything so it brings some "legitimacy" into the account while its botting. ;D. the script is flawless its very hard to tell, only real thing i see if the clicking of obstacle's in the abyss sometimes it clicks like 15 times xD during a action. but thats minor becuase thats something i do anything and have done since the start of the account.

Edit: using a bot is already increasing your chance of getting banned, smile.png

Thank you made, final question; have you ever received any bans on your ip before?

Thank you made, final question; have you ever received any bans on your ip before?

i was banned back in 2009 but i switch internet and stuff came back 4 months ago :p but been botting on osbot for around 3 months now

and no bans on the 2 accounts i bot on :), either i'm lucky or the way i bot is good enough to not get detected. 

This bug with the body altar is really bad. Just sits there 1 tile too far for the proper amount of altar to be in the screen and sometimes fixes itself but costs tons of xp/hr. This happens on BOTH the stealth and mirror clients. Seems like it doesn't fix it self more on the mirror. Please fix!

Will check it out, but why in the hell are you using a talisman -_-

You never learned how to Rc?

A tiara speeds up each trip with like 5-10 sec ..

did you happen to look into the things i messaged you about? had to make a special tab with just the rcing supplies b/c it kept spazbanking and withdrawing random shit and doesnt put it back, i watched it for 1 hour, it had 4 different runes in invi all from miss clicking, also the NPC contact repair still takes 3-7 tries before it works, useing up on me runes =[

Bug report Template:
- Mirror or regular client? mirror
- Running abyss or normal altars? lava(cod)
- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better)small,medium,large pounch, binding necklace. npc contact. and magic imbue
- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck. no print screen because its doenst give any errors.

it doenst use the magic imbue spell. its just click on the earth runes, and then on the altar for many times. got astrals in my inv, and wearing steam battle staff. maybe i do something wrong. first time lava's with magic imbue. normally running astrals. hooks are load good, tryd multiple times.

hope you know a way to fix it

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter