Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

You probs did load the mirror client wrong.

Make sure the loging AFTER both client are loaded at the mirror smile.png

That way the client can't load objects in the areas ... 

Khaleesi

Just stopped the script when it whas running fire runes, teleport to lunar and start it. now just load a new client and start running astrals and it works smooth:) its even more xp a hour then fire runes.

maybe a option to use teleport groep moonclan instead the normal? give 2 xp more each teleport. and its teleport you 2 steps near the bank then the normal moonclan teleport. its only cost 2 more earth runes, but since most people wear earth stadd it doenst make sense.

For everyone who looks for a rc script, this script is so smooth already 55 rc:)

Hello. 

I just purchased this script, looking forward to try it out.

So far it has been a bad experience.

When i was doing fire runes RoD it worked flawless, but now when im trying Abyss nats it very bad.

Bug report Template:
- Mirror or regular client?  - Regular
- Running abyss or normal altars? - Running Abyss
- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better)
- Monkfishes, House teletab, All obstacles except for tinderbox and axe, small + medium pouch

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

See attached photo

post-128735-0-85922700-1443629682_thumb.png

Hello. 

When i was doing fire runes RoD it worked flawless, but now when im trying Abyss nats it very bad.

Bug report Template:

- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better)

- Monkfishes, House teletab, All obstacles except for tinderbox and axe, small + medium pouch

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

See attached photo

Agreed I have been having the same problem, this defiantly needs to be fixed soon.

Hello. 

Bug report Template:

See attached photo

Read prev posts instead posting the same thing over and over :)

A rework of abyss wil be online soon ^^

Bug report Template:

- Mirror or regular client?  -mirror

- Running abyss or normal altars? - astral runes

- Monkfish, moonclan teleport, small,medium,large pounch. using stamina potion

screen, from the switching spellbook

2a83fci.jpg

I'm going to remove the spell book check asap on this altar.

For some reason osbot keeps fucking it up... and I have to rewrite every single time -_-

Khaleesi

• Like 1

Read prev posts instead posting the same thing over and over smile.png

A rework of abyss wil be online soon ^^

I'm going to remove the spell book check asap on this altar.

For some reason osbot keeps fucking it up... and I have to rewrite every single time sleep.png

Khaleesi

Great, can you like this post, when you remove the spellbook check, then i know i can give it a try again, is is also possible to change the teleport to group moonclan teleport, its teleports you a little bit nearby the bank, and give 1 xp more each teleport:)

Hey Khaleesi! I was wondering if you could increase the number of energy potions the client drinks when crafting astral runes. Currently it only withdraws 1 (4) potion, and drinks to 40-50%. I was wondering if you could increase this to 80-100%. Also I'd like to report a bug, where when banking, the script keeps opening/closing the bank.

Bug report Template:
- Mirror or regular client? Regular
- Running abyss or normal altars? Astral Alter
- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better). Salmon, Energy Potions, Teleport to moonclan. Pouches enabled (small,medium.large). NPC ContactEnabled. 

https://gyazo.com/9cfebcdfcb73cbc2152fbaff665b2d73

The main problem is that the script repeatedly closes the bank and re-opens. Nothing shows up as an error in the log. I've seen the script do this 3 times in one banking process. If you could fix this, it would be greatly appreciated! :)

Hey Khaleesi! I was wondering if you could increase the number of energy potions the client drinks when crafting astral runes. Currently it only withdraws 1 (4) potion, and drinks to 40-50%. I was wondering if you could increase this to 80-100%. Also I'd like to report a bug, where when banking, the script keeps opening/closing the bank.

Bug report Template:

- Mirror or regular client? Regular

- Running abyss or normal altars? Astral Alter

- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better). Salmon, Energy Potions, Teleport to moonclan. Pouches enabled (small,medium.large). NPC ContactEnabled. 

https://gyazo.com/9cfebcdfcb73cbc2152fbaff665b2d73

The main problem is that the script repeatedly closes the bank and re-opens. Nothing shows up as an error in the log. I've seen the script do this 3 times in one banking process. If you could fix this, it would be greatly appreciated! smile.png

I'll take a look at this issue :)

Does it happends between certain energy %'s? 

I'll take a look at this issue smile.png

Does it happends between certain energy %'s? 

Thank you! I usually lose 40% running to the alter. And restore 40% drinking the energy potions. So it's always a maximum of 50% when it leaves to the alter. When I think about it again, it's not that much of an issue, it's just drinking the potions every bank trip, rather than every 2nd one.

Also I was thinking, would you be able to implement an anti-patern system to the banking. When banking it always stop in the square of the middle of the 3 bank booths, and banks to the one on the left. Perhaps if it's not too difficult to randomise the tile in the bank, and randomise either choosing the middle booth, or the left booth. I feel that the banking is repetitive enough to get banned over a long period of time. But so far so good. At level 50 Runecrafting I'm getting 12k xphr and making  200khr. Which I'm more than happy with. It's a great script :D thank you! In no time I'll get to 99 :P

Other suggestions which aren't really necessary but would be helpful would be adding the 'Esc' hotkey to exit the bank. And whatever 'F*' key is to access the spellbook. 

Thank you! I usually lose 40% running to the alter. And restore 40% drinking the energy potions. So it's always a maximum of 50% when it leaves to the alter. When I think about it again, it's not that much of an issue, it's just drinking the potions every bank trip, rather than every 2nd one.

Also I was thinking, would you be able to implement an anti-patern system to the banking. When banking it always stop in the square of the middle of the 3 bank booths, and banks to the one on the left. Perhaps if it's not too difficult to randomise the tile in the bank, and randomise either choosing the middle booth, or the left booth. I feel that the banking is repetitive enough to get banned over a long period of time. But so far so good. At level 50 Runecrafting I'm getting 12k xphr and making  200khr. Which I'm more than happy with. It's a great script biggrin.png thank you! In no time I'll get to 99 tongue.png

Other suggestions which aren't really necessary but would be helpful would be adding the 'Esc' hotkey to exit the bank. And whatever 'F*' key is to access the spellbook. 

Everything is random... Pathing or walking to specific tiles is always randomnized.

I always use the left or middle booth since some people can't use the right booth. I think you need to finish dream mentor as quest to use it or something smile.png

Well if you are doing runecrafting for 1 hour, don't you bank the same way every time? xD

Runecrafting is always the same boring thing ... :s

Ya I can let it use the hotkeys .. never thought of it actually.

Will keep it in mind !

Edited by Khaleesi Scripts

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter