Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Guest kalescience

On all the the Basic alters the bot is stuck on "walking to bank" not moving. After 20+ restarts I got air to work not sure why tho.

Edited by kalescience

Hey not sure if up do trials or not but if you do I'd love one, script looks good but with all the people saying its bugged I'm in decisive about purchasing it..
thanks!

EDIT: Just saw that on the front page and will request over on the right topic.

Edited by mattertatter

hey man when im runecrafting lava runes as soon as I get in the altar it clicks back and forth

Does it happen everytime? what script status? Read bottom

Nature runes through abyss is broken it just sits there getting attacked by the abyssal monsters every so often saying "rotating camera angle"

Read bottom

On all the the Basic alters the bot is stuck on "walking to bank" not moving. After 20+ restarts I got air to work not sure why tho.

Read bottom

Not sure if I'm doing something incorrectly, but when I have the small pouch in my inventory, the bot does not fill it.

Abyss is actign weird lately for some reason... Going to spend some days trying to figure out what's going on :s

Can you guys please use the BUG report template ... It's in the first post? QwPha8E.png

There 1000 scenarios you guys running the script in, it's an impossible task for mùe to figure out what settings you are using :s 

Giving me the right info makes it a lot easier for all of us.

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

I keep getting stuck doing cosmys with sml and med pouch. Tuna; middle obstacle at lost city; Mirror client. Gets stuck at the middle of the first run always at the altar. It'll craft the runes then keep clicking the minimap where the altar is until you unstick it. Some times I've seen it try to reach the portal from altar and itll just hover the mouse over black where the portal would be. with the portal not in sight yet. Could be due to camera so I've defaulted it. Just a lil error I've come across. Reply if you need a screeny I'm sure I can get it to do it again.

I'll be doing nats once abyss is fixed and i raise my def so hope to hear that that is working soon too as well...

I keep getting stuck doing cosmys with sml and med pouch. Tuna; middle obstacle at lost city; Mirror client. Gets stuck at the middle of the first run always at the altar. It'll craft the runes then keep clicking the minimap where the altar is until you unstick it. Some times I've seen it try to reach the portal from altar and itll just hover the mouse over black where the portal would be. with the portal not in sight yet. Could be due to camera so I've defaulted it. Just a lil error I've come across. Reply if you need a screeny I'm sure I can get it to do it again.

I'll be doing nats once abyss is fixed and i raise my def so hope to hear that that is working soon too as well...

Yeah same thing happens to me. It cant find the beginning platform after you use the altar. 

Yeah same thing happens to me. It cant find the beginning platform after you use the altar. 

Ya I'm aware of the issue. Will get it solved asap!

• Like 1

what runes were you making? how many hours did you bot at a time?

i did bot 1 hour max per day (got banned in 3 days) cuz i did keep dying when i left the bot alone , i was making natures, with glory and i was 50 rc. now i've lost all the money on osrs and i cant make money beign free on my main so ill stay free 4ever lol give me my money back i didnt pay for nothing

i did bot 1 hour max per day (got banned in 3 days) cuz i did keep dying when i left the bot alone , i was making natures, with glory and i was 50 rc. now i've lost all the money on osrs and i cant make money beign free on my main so ill stay free 4ever lol give me my money back i didnt pay for nothing

Max 1 hour per day for 3 days and you were perm banned? somehow I find that hard to believe

Bug report Template:
- Mirror or regular client? Mirror
- Running abyss or normal altars? Abyss
- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better)

all default obstacles pickaxe agile, walk through thieving,

glory telly method,

lobsters

large medium small

all it says on the screen is "Rotating camera" then it sits there no error message nothing
- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

NTY sorry no obvious errors and only error is rotating camera

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter