Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

its been sitting here for 3 minutes now saying "walking to bank" and im at the bank at duel. does it only work with the mirror client?

Use al-kharid for basic fires.

use Castle wars for advanced fires.

its working now I starting using a fire tailsmen instead of the tiara and it worked right away...might be something to look into. but other than that its amazing! hope you spend my $$ well tongue.png

The script doesn't care if you ahve an tiara or talisman though, just try restarting client once if this kind of stuff happends smile.png

yay got banned! not using this script again. also the nature rune abyss script needs work. multiple miss clicks on tentacles and sometimes it would just sit idle taking damage. not trying to bash the script the fire rune one runes great. just bummed the nature rune one got me banned :/

Interactions are not in the script but in the client... I can't change that.

I can take a look why it idles so long though.

ya default client has pretty high bann rate, you should try to use mirror mode to extra an extra layer of protection.

Next time Edit your previous posts, so you don't have to post 3 times in a row biggrin.png

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

Yeah bro I'm sorry wasnt meaning to come across bitching or frustrated. Just bummed I got banned so fast and I know its not an issue with your script or with osbot but that jagex is really crackin down. I wont be using this script anymore due to the fast i got a 15m cash stack, i know its not much but its mine :) , and i dont want to loose it. but great job in the script man!

Hey mate. I got banned about a week ago. Someone said that the ban rates are very high without mirror. So, I looked at the VIP rank for $10.00 a month. I don't see anything about the mirror mode client on that. Does VIP come with it? Oh, and can I cancel it right after I buy it so it wont charge me again the next month? Thanks!

Edited by imcompletegamer

Hey mate. I got banned about a week ago. Someone said that the ban rates are very high without mirror. So, I looked at the VIP rank for $10.00 a month. I don't see anything about the mirror mode client on that. Does VIP come with it? Thanks!

Yes, you get VIP with it, the reason it's not advertised is because the mirror client is still in beta. :)

Bug report Template:

- Mirror or regular client? Mirror (With New Mirror Update)

- Running abyss or normal altars? Abyss

- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better) Lobsters, Glory, Gap & Rock, Small Med Large, Energy Pots

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck. http://i.imgur.com/QmhTkMc.png Says it cant find Pure Essence, yet theres 11k of it at the top of my bank

Bug report Template:

- Mirror or regular client? Mirror (With New Mirror Update)

- Running abyss or normal altars? Abyss

- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better) Lobsters, Glory, Gap & Rock, Small Med Large, Energy Pots

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck. http://i.imgur.com/QmhTkMc.png Says it cant find Pure Essence, yet theres 11k of it at the top of my bank

restart client, don't use the dev bnuild if you are doing atm :)

Well khal , does this work with the latest 1.061 mirror ? 

it just spam clicks on minimap beside altar ect ect 

im atm using .055 and it works fine.

I should be, what does it do exactly? :D

restart client, don't use the dev bnuild if you are doing atm smile.png

I should be, what does it do exactlly?

well while i was doing fire altar ROD method , after abit it started spamming the mininmap trying to get to altar although its beside it , been doin for like 5-8 mins 

ran on 0.055 ran for 5 hrs without a problem.

well while i was doing fire altar ROD method , after abit it started spamming the mininmap trying to get to altar although its beside it , been doin for like 5-8 mins 

ran on 0.055 ran for 5 hrs without a problem.

Ya it's an issue with loading object at the wrong positions in newest mirror client version.

Some other scripters having similar issues.

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

Bug report Template:

- Mirror or regular client?

mirror

- Running abyss or normal altars?

abyss

- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better)

Tuna, glory, abyss nature with pickaxe, small medium and large pouches

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

Script keeps on withdrawing pure essense when the inventory is already filled...even if i tried to walk away from the bank to the wilderness ditch it would use glory to teleport back to withdraw more pures

Edited by Niggaaron

An issue i am receiving is that the script wont turn the camera angle to see the wildy ditch. (No error is shown) and also now, It also fails to interact with mage of Zam, and also doesnt enter the centre through any chosen objects, doesnt go through rifts and doesnt interact with alter.

Im using the latest Mirror Client, and The latest bot (not the dev mode). Ive also tried re-starting the script using your "guide" and still i get the same issues.

An issue i am receiving is that the script wont turn the camera angle to see the wildy ditch. (No error is shown) and also now, It also fails to interact with mage of Zam, and also doesnt enter the centre through any chosen objects, doesnt go through rifts and doesnt interact with alter.

Im using the latest Mirror Client, and The latest bot (not the dev mode). Ive also tried re-starting the script using your "guide" and still i get the same issues.

I just ran it and it worked just fine smile.png

It's not coincedence the script gets stuck at every entity ;)

The client just messed up bcs one of the folowing points:

1) Start mirror mode with default client logged out

2) Set screensize to FIXED

3) Don't use worldswitcher at mirror

Lemme know if it's fixed now :)

Khaleesi

Bug report Template:

- Mirror or regular client?

mirror

- Running abyss or normal altars?

abyss

- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better)

Tuna, glory, abyss nature with pickaxe, small medium and large pouches

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

Script keeps on withdrawing pure essense when the inventory is already filled...even if i tried to walk away from the bank to the wilderness ditch it would use glory to teleport back to withdraw more pures

I'll take a look why this happends, most likely and issue with the item container in mirror cleint :s

Same as the banking issue(no pure ess found)

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter