Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

I'd reccomend this script to anyone who wants a working Runecrafting script, it's worked so far almost perfectly for any alter I've tried.

Only suggestion I have if you ever got a chance to code it would be to add pouch repair support through the abbys when running in non abbys mode for those of us who don't have NPC contact.  Could almost double the profit per hour.  Simplest method I could think of would be having glories to get there and a teleport tab closest to the location of the alter your using.

That's because you used the normal client.  The script works just fine, just don't use the normal client and use the mirror only.

Im using the standard client aswell, and 86 rc now. Been using this script from lvl 20 on. So i dont know if im extremely lucky, or it was just bad luck that he got banned after 1 hour.

That's because you used the normal client.  The script works just fine, just don't use the normal client and use the mirror only.

The mirror mode really helps very well indeed.

Im using the standard client aswell, and 86 rc now. Been using this script from lvl 20 on. So i dont know if im extremely lucky, or it was just bad luck that he got banned after 1 hour.

Ya I always use normal client too and I have no problem at all.

Some people are really unlucky indeed ... :s

Hey, i just bought the script and its working great! Exept from one little thing that slows it down alot, is that when ur at the altar and it empties 1 pouch then craft then empty the next one and so on. 

It does empty all of them, but it osbot missclicks a lot for some reason... :s

I'll see if I can rewrite this to work better.

I'd reccomend this script to anyone who wants a working Runecrafting script, it's worked so far almost perfectly for any alter I've tried.

Only suggestion I have if you ever got a chance to code it would be to add pouch repair support through the abbys when running in non abbys mode for those of us who don't have NPC contact.  Could almost double the profit per hour.  Simplest method I could think of would be having glories to get there and a teleport tab closest to the location of the alter your using.

Thx,

ya I've been working on this, but not yet completed.

Takes glory to edgeville -> repair pouch at abyss -> enter altar at abyss -> leave by portal -> runs normal again

This would be a huge update, so it can take a while for me to get it work with all the current code.

But you can expect it soon ^^

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

Yeh it does miss-click quite a lot. Also another thing I have noticed is when crossing the wilderness ditch, if you are freshly logged in and the warning comes up about crossing into the wilderness, the bot doesn't click enter. Not sure if this is script based or client based. It also seems to like crossing the wilderness ditch at roughly the same point which isn't the best pathing, well not one I'd take when manually doing abbys. Not a problem just minor improvements help make the bot even better :) 

Yeh it does miss-click quite a lot. Also another thing I have noticed is when crossing the wilderness ditch, if you are freshly logged in and the warning comes up about crossing into the wilderness, the bot doesn't click enter. Not sure if this is script based or client based. It also seems to like crossing the wilderness ditch at roughly the same point which isn't the best pathing, well not one I'd take when manually doing abbys. Not a problem just minor improvements help make the bot even better smile.png

Ya, the mirror mode has quite an issue with that ... -_-

You can just turn the warning off...  

I'll have it added next update.

It does take the closest ditch to the player, it is always random accordinly to player location.

Khaleesi

• Like 1

Ya, the mirror mode has quite an issue with that ... sleep.png

You can just turn the warning off...  

I'll have it added next update.

It does take the closest ditch to the player, it is always random accordinly to player location.

Khaleesi

As in, turn it off at Lumby? When I enter I have "Do not ask me this again" ticked, but that must just be for every session you are logged in. 

I am having at least one minor issue right now which im hoping can be addressed if not otherwise fixed. Up until now I've never bothered about making a comment until now but it's getting tedious fixing it every time I start the script. 

Basically every time I start the script in the bank, it will run my character down to the ditch and just stop with no attempt to cross the ditch - and as soon as intervene and release my mouse to do it manually it will go after I've clicked on the ditch.

Also, I've been getting the following error message quite frequently and im not sure if it's a big deal or not but it is as follows -

[ERROR][bot #1][05/05 02:26:17 AM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.khal.runecrafter.a.NUL.k(l:83)
at org.khal.runecrafter.a.NUL.<init>(l:48)
at org.khal.runecrafter.b.AUx.k(p:156)
at org.khal.runecrafter.b.AUx.k(p:37)
at org.khal.runecrafter.f.c.aUx.k(g:11)
at org.khal.runecrafter.f.c.aUx.L(g:141)
at org.khal.runecrafter.f.c.aUx.d(g:122)
at org.khal.runecrafter.KhalRunecrafter.onLoop(bb:13)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(qj:191)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[iNFO][bot #1][05/05 02:26:18 AM]: No path found to[x=3092, y=3490, z=0]
[ERROR][bot #1][05/05 02:26:18 AM]: Error in script executor!

OT: Im not trying to badger you about these issues, simply some constructive criticism because your script is absolutely amazing. Cheers for all the hard work put into it

I am having at least one minor issue right now which im hoping can be addressed if not otherwise fixed. Up until now I've never bothered about making a comment until now but it's getting tedious fixing it every time I start the script. 

Basically every time I start the script in the bank, it will run my character down to the ditch and just stop with no attempt to cross the ditch - and as soon as intervene and release my mouse to do it manually it will go after I've clicked on the ditch.

Also, I've been getting the following error message quite frequently and im not sure if it's a big deal or not but it is as follows -

[ERROR][bot #1][05/05 02:26:17 AM]: Error in script executor!
[iNFO][bot #1][05/05 02:26:18 AM]: No path found to[x=3092, y=3490, z=0]
[ERROR][bot #1][05/05 02:26:18 AM]: Error in script executor!

OT: Im not trying to badger you about these issues, simply some constructive criticism because your script is absolutely amazing. Cheers for all the hard work put into it

No, its ok.

It's good to post issues,I can't improve scripts if no1 posts anything...

I don't know whats wrong with the ditch, can you take a printscreen if this happends? :s

Someone else also sent me this error.

I adressed this issue and I'll have it fixed today.

I'll also have a look at the ditch why it won't click it.

Khaleesi

The mirror mode really helps very well indeed.

Ya I always use normal client too and I have no problem at all.

Some people are really unlucky indeed ... :s

Thx,

ya I've been working on this, but not yet completed.

Takes glory to edgeville -> repair pouch at abyss -> enter altar at abyss -> leave by portal -> runs normal again

This would be a huge update, so it can take a while for me to get it work with all the current code.

But you can expect it soon ^^

Khaleesi

Yea the mirror is awesome and as long as you are not stupid with it it seems to help out a ton in regards to preventing bans.  My bet is that he got stuck somewhere, jagex detected the client against his account, he had botted using some free scripts on his main and stopped (assuming based on reg date) and then came back using the client and got discovered after already being flagged or he just got really unlucky and a j-mod monitored his behavior and decided he was not a real player (since if you bot on a world with 2-3 other RCers, you can tell they are using this script because of the length to which they stop)

For fixing the ditch, turn off the warning or simply watch the bot do 1 run and you'll then be good.

Script updated to V0.42:

- Fixed issue while taking off glory with full inventory

- Fixed issue, when getting off path at wildy ditch

- Fixed issue with earth talisman at lava runes

- Fixed getting stuck in abyss

- Improved emptying pouches

- Failsafe at astrals if accidently switched magic book to "Normal" switch back.

If you have more bug reports, please let me know.

Enjoy!

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter