Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Got me from 56 rc to 65 in two days, with 7m ish profit! Wasn't able to get a screenshot, as my internet cut out due to renovations, but still, incredible money and xp.

Great to hear!

can i get a trial to this script please mate if it runs nice and i like it ill purchase, cheers find me in chatbox

Sure gave you 24 hours trial

yes i am using mirror client, just updated the file today. using osbot .61

edit: switched to the rune casting instead of tabs, and runes are working normally. tabs still bugged

Will give this a look.

you granted me a trail but how do i use it ?

You start it inside the client. at the "Main" client

also, the bot will sometimes loop around to the monastery  and then teleport to house. not sure why he walks there. happens maybe 1 out of 7 runs. using .61 and mirror

ya still the walking buggs at mirror client :s

sooooo i cant run the fire rune RoD one for longer than 20 mins. only gained 39-41  Everytime ive came back (4 times) ive been logged off for some reason and i go read the log and it says ERROR out of astral runes, and yet i still have the materials needed to rune craft so there's no reason on why it should have stopped and i have all the materials in a separate tab like the guide says

sooooo i cant run the fire rune RoD one for longer than 20 mins. only gained 39-41  Everytime ive came back (4 times) ive been logged off for some reason and i go read the log and it says ERROR out of astral runes, and yet i still have the materials needed to rune craft so there's no reason on why it should have stopped and i have all the materials in a separate tab like the guide says

You need lunars for pouch repair, thats why it tells you that you don't ahve astral runes.

If you don't ahve lunars magic, run with only the small pouch till i added a way to fix them by running to abyss.

Khaleesi

Trying to use  RoD doing fire runes,  if i start it at the castle wars bank chest it sits there doing nothing with the status "opening bank"  if i manually open it, it works fine until it teleports back to castle wars when it sits at the location you port to again saying "opening bank" but does nothing.

Trying to use  RoD doing fire runes,  if i start it at the castle wars bank chest it sits there doing nothing with the status "opening bank"  if i manually open it, it works fine until it teleports back to castle wars when it sits at the location you port to again saying "opening bank" but does nothing.

Can you fill in the buf report tmeplate, would be much easier to get back to you :)

Hey, interested to buy this script.

Could I get a Trial Code please smile.png?

Cheers

I granted you 24 hours trial.

Goodluck

For cosmic obstacle runecrafting you should make it eat food when it gets low hp. Failing obstacle eventually gets you low hp and you will die. Please and thanks smile.png.

Is it actually possible to die from them? 

Bug report Template:

- Running abyss or normal altars?

nORMAL

- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better)

Fire tiara rig of dueling(equipted), no pouches using bank chest at castle wars

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

dont have a print screen but it gets stuck after teleporting back to castle wars, it jsut stands in the middle of the room with the paint saying "opening bank"

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter