Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Not sure if i've posted this before, but the bot will try and click on the glory in my house, but it doesn't click it and it doesn't move the camera. Happens about every five minutes

running newest mirror mode client

Hmm, strange Will see what's wrong with it. Can you confirlm this also happends in normal client?

Hmm, strange Will see what's wrong with it. Can you confirlm this also happends in normal client?

I don't want to login to the regular osbot client with this account, but I can confirm this happened too on my old rc bot running the regular client before it got banned. (I'm just being precautions)

Edited by Fade
  • Like 1

Hey i was running your runecrafting bot and when u use rune esses with dueling ring teleport to fire runes 

when it goes to the bank it takes our the runes and then just puts them back into the bank if you would like a video i can give it to you later but it dosent run properly

Ok, I'll run this tomorrow and see what the issue is. Can you use pure ess meantime? :)

Heeey mate, could please give 24 hours to try out ? 

Sure gave ya 24 hours.

Yea i just bought 50k pure esse because i just didnt want to deal with it and i got money im only in it for xp Hahahaha but yea if you need rune essess to try it out i got 100k banked tongue.png just pm me on here

I see, I'll still fix the issue. Thx for the report!

Bro im afraid you droped the wrong script biggrin.png you gaved me Khal pestcontrol script

Lol my fail, Fixed the issue LOL ^^

Just to help out sry i couldnt be more clear ealer i was at school but here is where its got stuck

http://gyazo.com/763d27855926a012cbd61c0a3fd57210

http://gyazo.com/6375a740802a124984e360b4f772725a

Hope this helps tongue.png

To further me reacher to find the bug in the script

When it takes a new ring out of the bank it teleport properly but when it dosent take it out because i have all (8) duel rings it frezes at the bank when it put the essesence into the inventory to its somewhere in that part

I ran air runes for while to test it it ran smoothly but fire runes make me cry

http://gyazo.com/3347f719028184d7d0bc3d63b669e2a2

Edited by faintdrugs

I don't want to be pushy or anything, but any news on the house glory fix? I'd love to get some bots running running this weekend

huh and it sometimes gets stuck in a short loop of teleing to house when in the house

still running mirror client

Another issue lol. When withdrawing runes to tele, it forgot air runes so it kept on withdrawing one pure essesnce and depositing one pure esseense.  

I can't run the bot for more than 10 mins :/

Edited by Fade

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter