Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Hi not sure if im setting the script up wrong or something but when nature running at the abyss it fills the pouches at the bank, withdraws more but then continues to try and withdraw not recognizing the inventory is full. Is it something im doing wrong? 

Just noticed it only happened when you use only the medium and large pouch. It's completely find when you use the small medium and large pouches :) 

Hi not sure if im setting the script up wrong or something but when nature running at the abyss it fills the pouches at the bank, withdraws more but then continues to try and withdraw not recognizing the inventory is full. Is it something im doing wrong? 

Just noticed it only happened when you use only the medium and large pouch. It's completely find when you use the small medium and large pouches smile.png

Hmm that's strange could have something to do with the code of my pouches. Will check that out!

try use small-med-large for now ;)

Hey i just have 1 request for this script its not a huge deal but it would be a huge help when crafting astrals can you make the mudstaff an option instead of the earth staff :s.

If you wear the mud staff it should run just fine :) is it called "Mud staff" ? 

I Thought so too, but it actually withdrew a earth staff and starting using that.

Ya I let it equip a earth staff :)

If you start with mud staff it's ok ^^

WHAT the actual fk i havnt even played for like 3 days then i loggd on today and botted NAture abyss for like 10 mins and it logged off and i perm banned but my account was still visible through hiscore 

probably most unluckiest person atm ...

Ya I let it equip a earth staff smile.png

Ya I let it equip a earth staff smile.png

but how was i banned after botting for less than 10 mins , what the actual fuck . was a J mod there or something 

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter