Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Anything special at the third trip?

All trips are exactly the same right?

Hold on, I'll run it again.

So it's run about 5 times now and is working fine (of course now that I'm watching it), what I think it is is that it's just one of the paths that you defined calculates (since you said they are preset) a tile that got changed or something and it clicks it (cause it ends up south of the ruins) and since it's the last tile in the path it tries to find the nature ruins but can't so it just stand there. The only reason I say this is because if it were the client none of the paths should be working (or so you'd think). I'll let it run and keep watch to see if anything I can see changes.

Edited by Pro

So it finally happened, what happens is it gets to the ruins after pathing to it and instead of entering them it goes into the state "Walking closer to ruins" and starts to just walk really far south (as pictured here).

vIqrxpF.png

I don't know why it is clicking on those positions, there not preset in my script.

I guess this has something to do with the client calculating local x and Y based on global X and Y coordinate :s

Hmm. Just curious, what triggers the "Walking closer to mysterious ruins" status?

When walking to the ruins obviously. It walks the path till it hits the ruin. but the paths seems to be infinite on mirror LOL ...

I guess i'll be debugging it on mirror and report a very detailed error to MGi so he can solve this issue ^^

When walking to the ruins obviously. It walks the path till it hits the ruin. but the paths seems to be infinite on mirror LOL ...

I guess i'll be debugging it on mirror and report a very detailed error to MGi so he can solve this issue ^^

It's a different status than that one though. The one that walks from the store to the ruins is "Walking to ruins" where as the bugged path is "Walking closer to Mysterious ruins".

Very happy with my purchase of this script have been running it in mirror mode flawlessly for about 8 Hours now. Will be looking looking into purchasing other scripts made by you.

Great to hear your happy with the purchase. What typ of rune are you running and where? ^^

Feel free to hit me up when you notice something.

Khaleesi

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter