Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

21 hours ago, Lhorhay said:

Can i get a trial please

Enjoy!

9 hours ago, catherite said:

Hi Khal.

Have issue after osrs update. Script does not click ROD to teleport to duel arena. Please check my screenshot & log when you have time :)

khal.png

show full screen client screenshots... I'm missing tons of data at this point making this post completely useless for me.

32 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

Enjoy!

show full screen client screenshots... I'm missing tons of data at this point making this post completely useless for me.

I think the dueling ring tele change has messed up teleporting to duel arena (now called pvp arena)

1 minute ago, Lhorhay said:

I think the dueling ring tele change has messed up teleporting to duel arena (now called pvp arena)

can i pause my trial until this is sorted please

24 minutes ago, Lhorhay said:

can i pause my trial until this is sorted please

Use another method for now :) should be fixed soon

Khal Runecrafter updated to V3.58:
- Renamed Duel arena to PvP Arena

Will be live soon
Enjoy!

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

when trying to run astral runes it opens the bank then instantly closes it in a loop. the other thing is when I use the giant pouch with abyss running it doesn't fill up all the giant pouch all the way. it only fills the pouch with 7 ,but it holds 12.

nvm for the astrals. even though i was only using the walking method it required a earth staff.

Edited by kosmischen

9 hours ago, kosmischen said:

when trying to run astral runes it opens the bank then instantly closes it in a loop. the other thing is when I use the giant pouch with abyss running it doesn't fill up all the giant pouch all the way. it only fills the pouch with 7 ,but it holds 12.

nvm for the astrals. even though i was only using the walking method it required a earth staff.

What pouches are you using btw? all of them?
The state is either "empty" or "Not empty" for pouches :)

2 hours ago, Joseph Menendez said:

bot seems to have some intermittent issues in the abyss. It'll place the character in the corner next to an obstacle and set the screen up in a way where it misclicks the obstacle over and over again.  

screenshot? Never heard about this and I run abyss myself quiete often

Edited by Khaleesi

Great script used it for quite a few different methods of runecrafting. Started setting up some cli yesterday and tested again today in order to launch the clients more easily. However whenever I launch with the colossal pouch enabled for abyss runecrafting it simply ignores the colossal pouch. If it's in the inventory it simply just runecrafts as if it wasn't there ie withdrawing pure essence without depositing it into the pouch. Same thing if the colossal pouch is in the the bank. I've tested it on different computers to see if that made a difference and it still did not want to use the colossal pouch. Wondering if there is a fix?

Thanks in advance :) 

1 hour ago, natever said:

Great script used it for quite a few different methods of runecrafting. Started setting up some cli yesterday and tested again today in order to launch the clients more easily. However whenever I launch with the colossal pouch enabled for abyss runecrafting it simply ignores the colossal pouch. If it's in the inventory it simply just runecrafts as if it wasn't there ie withdrawing pure essence without depositing it into the pouch. Same thing if the colossal pouch is in the the bank. I've tested it on different computers to see if that made a difference and it still did not want to use the colossal pouch. Wondering if there is a fix?

Thanks in advance :) 

Taking a look at it soon

Khal Runecrafter (All in One) updated to V3.59:
- Fixed Colossal pouch issue while using CLI

Live in a few hours
Enjoy!

Edited by Khaleesi

On 7/8/2022 at 2:23 AM, Khaleesi said:

What pouches are you using btw? all of them?
The state is either "empty" or "Not empty" for pouches :)

yes all of the pouches when it gets to the giant pouch it fills from inventory which is only half capacity of giant pouch. the guardian of rift bot you have fills inventory then fills the giant pouch.