Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

12 hours ago, 47goonsz said:

would a level 3 be safe making natures with the selling pure essence to shop method as i beliebe thats fastest method for craaftintg?

trial?

want to test above^ real quick 

lvls 3 are not safe, bcs snakes are aggresive to you, even on the safe path.
You need a combat of lvl 11 if you want the snakes not to be aggresive against your accs :)
You could also take a look at the master runner setup for nature

Activated a trial, enjoy!

Edited by Khaleesi

5 hours ago, 47goonsz said:

please add this:

when using shop option to denote pure ess doing nature runes... please allow setting to denote stamina or enerrgy pots (prefer stamina) at ashes if needed when we go general store? makes no sense not to have in such a full scritpt :D want to buy if poissible

Is there even profit left if you are going to use potions there?
If you want better profit, you should unlock fairy rings and use that method instead (Necklace of passage and ring of duelling)

• 2 weeks later...

im trying to craft steam runes with runners. The runners are fine but i can't get my master to craft the steam rune

I have water runes, steam runes, binding necklace and water talisman in my inventory but the bot keeps asking me for 'fire runes' but u dont use fire runes to make steam runes on the fire altar? nothing i change will fix it. It should be looking for water runes not fire runes

4 hours ago, sammyd1337 said:

im trying to craft steam runes with runners. The runners are fine but i can't get my master to craft the steam rune

I have water runes, steam runes, binding necklace and water talisman in my inventory but the bot keeps asking me for 'fire runes' but u dont use fire runes to make steam runes on the fire altar? nothing i change will fix it. It should be looking for water runes not fire runes

Because the scripts tells you to be at the fire altar with water runes if you selected that option :)
RLst0ub.png

This option isn't added for the water altar, I could add it but I dont know why you want to use the water altar.
Fire altar is a lot close to the bank compared to water altar :)

Unsure if this was intentional but when RCing Bloods/Souls the character will chisel near the steps or a square near it. This looks highly suspicious as most people would go back to the ore and chisel there.

Another issue I encountered is that sometimes the bot will misclick the top agility shortcut and we'd run around intead.

Edited by Fanatos

11 hours ago, Fanatos said:

Unsure if this was intentional but when RCing Bloods/Souls the character will chisel near the steps or a square near it. This looks highly suspicious as most people would go back to the ore and chisel there.

Another issue I encountered is that sometimes the bot will misclick the top agility shortcut and we'd run around intead.

Near which steps, the agility shortcut? I would recommend to NOT chisel while walking to prevent this
Missclicks can always happen, not much you can do about it, it might even be better for banns to throw in a random action in there ^^

On 3/8/2022 at 12:13 AM, Khaleesi said:

Near which steps, the agility shortcut? I would recommend to NOT chisel while walking to prevent this
Missclicks can always happen, not much you can do about it, it might even be better for banns to throw in a random action in there ^^

The steps going down to the mine. I turned off running + chisel and it still chisels there. Would you be able to make it chisel at the dark alter (where everyone chisels)?