Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

• 3 weeks later...

This is making a lot of mistakes for me, mirror mode, teleports to duel arena for lavas, then teleports back to castle wars quite often.

It also breaks after a few runs and keeps trying to put earth runes back into 2 of the pouches causing it to say 'you cant put any more runes in this pouch' and then just teleports away and you have to restart the script to fix that again.

I have a lot of your scripts but this is one of the only few that seems like it needs work.

2 hours ago, marcushuddy99 said:

Would love a trial Khal, I own over 5 of your scripts! :)

Enjoy!

2 hours ago, 20doug20 said:

This is making a lot of mistakes for me, mirror mode, teleports to duel arena for lavas, then teleports back to castle wars quite often.

It also breaks after a few runs and keeps trying to put earth runes back into 2 of the pouches causing it to say 'you cant put any more runes in this pouch' and then just teleports away and you have to restart the script to fix that again.

I have a lot of your scripts but this is one of the only few that seems like it needs work.

there were clients issues for over a week, basic error as this can't happen in my scripts.
My script doesn't even put runes into a rune pouch ... , so I don't know what you are talking about.. :???:

Edited by Khaleesi

5 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

there were clients issues for over a week, basic error as this can't happen in my scripts.
My script doesn't even put runes into a rune pouch ... , so I don't know what you are talking about.. :???:

You misread, I didn't talk about the rune pouch at all.

Your script clicks the earth runes in the inventory, clicks on the altar and then clicks the earth runes again for some reason, it then goes to EMPTY the runecrafting pouches, but since it has the earth rune clicked, it fails to empty.

So the duelling ring teleport to duel arena and then teleporting back immediately without doing anything is an error on osbot side? I'll stop using it then as it's super fishy currently.

9 hours ago, 20doug20 said:

You misread, I didn't talk about the rune pouch at all.

Your script clicks the earth runes in the inventory, clicks on the altar and then clicks the earth runes again for some reason, it then goes to EMPTY the runecrafting pouches, but since it has the earth rune clicked, it fails to empty.

So the duelling ring teleport to duel arena and then teleporting back immediately without doing anything is an error on osbot side? I'll stop using it then as it's super fishy currently.

Well if you explain it like that it sounds completely different from before :D
I will take a look, it's not meant to do any of those obviously ^^

EDIT:
It's probably not detecting some items for some time and it thinks it has to bank again or select the rune again
I ran it for about 2-3h yesterday and didn't see this once, same for the rune selecting.

You are probably using mirror and need to restart client, bcs thisd behaviour should never happen.
I will try to override mirror reaction time to 100 ms in the script, maybe that does increase the stability of mirror for you.

Try to restart mirror, it solves most issues if it starts to act up.
you can try to run it in injection than you can see how it's supposed to run :D

Edited by Khaleesi

13 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Well if you explain it like that it sounds completely different from before :D
I will take a look, it's not meant to do any of those obviously ^^

EDIT:
It's probably not detecting some items for some time and it thinks it has to bank again or select the rune again
I ran it for about 2-3h yesterday and didn't see this once, same for the rune selecting.

You are probably using mirror and need to restart client, bcs thisd behaviour should never happen.
I will try to override mirror reaction time to 100 ms in the script, maybe that does increase the stability of mirror for you.

Try to restart mirror, it solves most issues if it starts to act up.
you can try to run it in injection than you can see how it's supposed to run :D

My account is close to max from botting excuslively (thanks to 9 of your scripts too) 2100+ total, I'm not using injection any time soon haha

I always overriede any script and put it to 50ms reaction, should I not be doing that then?

Thanks for checking for me though, like I say I usually have no problem with your scripts and hit 99 agility recently botting 24/7 (with breaks ofc)