Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...

Great script, i'm definitely going to purchase this after I finish 99 agility with your script :P, any chance you could add dragon pickaxe spec for bloods/souls? I also feel the speed needs to be faster for chiseling the ess. It's really slow. 

After running for a half hour now, I notice that with the chisel blocks while running option, it always will click the chisel before clicking the map to run. I do have the chisel in the last spot as well. I think if you can fix the chiseling this script will be really good!

Edited by xFoxsta

13 hours ago, K0Z said:

Hello may i get a 24Hr trial? 

7 hours ago, xFoxsta said:

Great script, i'm definitely going to purchase this after I finish 99 agility with your script :P, any chance you could add dragon pickaxe spec for bloods/souls? I also feel the speed needs to be faster for chiseling the ess. It's really slow. 

After running for a half hour now, I notice that with the chisel blocks while running option, it always will click the chisel before clicking the map to run. I do have the chisel in the last spot as well. I think if you can fix the chiseling this script will be really good!

if you use the afk mode it acts like an afk player so it will be slower else it will be instant.
I will remove the chiseling while walking, it's not worth doing in my eyes, especially on mirror it's way to slow and not worth