Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

So this has happened about 10 times but didn't think anything of it. But sometimes the bot will tele into the abyss, and depending on its spot coming in, it will just stand still and say "searching obstacle." It will do this until it emergency teleports or gets combo'd out.

pm7ncp8.png

Theres another bug that I can't replicate. I only ever see it after it happens. My accounts will log in at this spot with an 0 charge glory with the last log message saying "no glory" etc. I have no idea how the accounts get here. Only thing I can think of is that it misclicks the minimap at one point.

Gtxw7JD.png

EDIT: Caught it live! No logs other than start up script logs. Just randomly standing there.

PiDR812.png

Edited by kingkong958

17 hours ago, kingkong958 said:

So this has happened about 10 times but didn't think anything of it. But sometimes the bot will tele into the abyss, and depending on its spot coming in, it will just stand still and say "searching obstacle." It will do this until it emergency teleports or gets combo'd out.

pm7ncp8.png

Theres another bug that I can't replicate. I only ever see it after it happens. My accounts will log in at this spot with an 0 charge glory with the last log message saying "no glory" etc. I have no idea how the accounts get here. Only thing I can think of is that it misclicks the minimap at one point.

Gtxw7JD.png

EDIT: Caught it live! No logs other than start up script logs. Just randomly standing there.

PiDR812.png

So in abyss it won't start walking at all? just hang in there and tp's out or dies?
Which obstacles are you using to get in the middle ring?

I will check out why is stands there, thx for the info!

Edited by Khaleesi

6 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

So in abyss it won't start walking at all? just hang in there and tp's out or dies?
Which obstacles are you using to get in the middle ring?

I will check out why is stands there, thx for the info!

It happened on an account using Gap only and one using tendrils and gap. Its very rare that it happens and once it tellys to edge it resets.

The second bug seems to only happen after an emergency teleport and it runs off into a different part of edgeville. The bot cant seem to figure out where it is and without a charged glory just logs out.

1 hour ago, kingkong958 said:

It happened on an account using Gap only and one using tendrils and gap. Its very rare that it happens and once it tellys to edge it resets.

The second bug seems to only happen after an emergency teleport and it runs off into a different part of edgeville. The bot cant seem to figure out where it is and without a charged glory just logs out.

I see, I recommend using atleast 2-3 of the obsctales though
Ya I was assuming that, will take a look!

4 minutes ago, kingkong958 said:

What sort of breaks are you using? I've had maybe 1/20 mud accounts get banned.

Literally bot for like 40-60 mins all up with 5-10 min breaks between 20-30 min sessions, then I'd go do some GE trades, a level in something else, etc. Never know, it could have been a delayed ban from another script but it always seems to hit me after about 6hrs at Muds. :( Ah well, time for another hiatus.

Honestly, all I want is a 99 untrimmed RC. Have you had any luck getting that far on Muds?

Edited by of Guthix

1 hour ago, of Guthix said:

Literally bot for like 40-60 mins all up with 5-10 min breaks between 20-30 min sessions, then I'd go do some GE trades, a level in something else, etc. Never know, it could have been a delayed ban from another script but it always seems to hit me after about 6hrs at Muds. :( Ah well, time for another hiatus.

Honestly, all I want is a 99 untrimmed RC. Have you had any luck getting that far on Muds?

Increase the break, like do them more often, just a few min like that is perfect :)
If you are looking for the lowest bann rate for a main you are probably better off doing master/runner setup

Got banned today after using for two hours with breaks and human like clicks. Total level 1300+ and almost 200 QP, over a year old account.

I noticed the bot spam clicking a binding necklace with a full inventory of pure essence, im not sure how long it was clicking it for but that could be the trigger for ban. 

Is what it is....

17 minutes ago, z0mby said:

Got banned today after using for two hours with breaks and human like clicks. Total level 1300+ and almost 200 QP, over a year old account.

I noticed the bot spam clicking a binding necklace with a full inventory of pure essence, im not sure how long it was clicking it for but that could be the trigger for ban. 

Is what it is....

Gotta be carefull when botting mains, especially if you are not using mirror mode.
If you played on it a lot and suddenly start using injection you will get caught fairly easy nowadays, where a fresh account will blend it a lot easier.

What mode/runes were you making for it to get stuck on a binding necklace? it has failsafes for that to bank essence if it has to withdraw those.
So not sure what went wrong for you.

15 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Gotta be carefull when botting mains, especially if you are not using mirror mode.
If you played on it a lot and suddenly start using injection you will get caught fairly easy nowadays, where a fresh account will blend it a lot easier.

What mode/runes were you making for it to get stuck on a binding necklace? it has failsafes for that to bank essence if it has to withdraw those.
So not sure what went wrong for you.

I was doing lava runes with ROD, don't get me wrong you scripts are amazing! I don't want to seem like I am blaming you. I also got your agility one which works 10/10 perfect.  Even the runecraft script is the best I've seen, I just got unlucky so it kinda sucks. As I just bot my main account not farms/groups etc.

Luckily I noticed today it is a temporary ban, it said bot busting (moderate). 2 day ban but next one is perm.

The bot grabbed a full inventory of pure essence at castle wars and when I noticed it wasn't doing anything, I opened the window to see the spam click on binding, paused, cleared 1 inventory space and it continued as expected. 

That may not even be the cause. I was using injection which is more risky from what I read. 

Moving ahead ill be sure to use mirror mode, do you have any other recommendations in regard to breaks, vpn use,  schedule (bot 1 day on/1 day off?), mirror mode etc?

Thank you for the response, keep up the great work!

9 hours ago, z0mby said:

I was doing lava runes with ROD, don't get me wrong you scripts are amazing! I don't want to seem like I am blaming you. I also got your agility one which works 10/10 perfect.  Even the runecraft script is the best I've seen, I just got unlucky so it kinda sucks. As I just bot my main account not farms/groups etc.

Luckily I noticed today it is a temporary ban, it said bot busting (moderate). 2 day ban but next one is perm.

The bot grabbed a full inventory of pure essence at castle wars and when I noticed it wasn't doing anything, I opened the window to see the spam click on binding, paused, cleared 1 inventory space and it continued as expected. 

That may not even be the cause. I was using injection which is more risky from what I read. 

Moving ahead ill be sure to use mirror mode, do you have any other recommendations in regard to breaks, vpn use,  schedule (bot 1 day on/1 day off?), mirror mode etc?

Thank you for the response, keep up the great work!

Mirror is indeed a lot safer.
Strange will do some more test trying to replicate this!

If you bot your main just use your home IP, Proxies/vpns only increase bann rates lately, so that's not recommended unless really needed.
For breaks I try to take about the same break time as bot time

- Mirror or regular client?

Mirror

- What mode/altar?

Cosmics using obstacle (Second obstacle not advanced)

- Which settings did you use in the GUI?

Used the obstacle setting enabled, using stamina potions

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

Bot isn't getting stuck, more a walking bug, looks very different than the normal walking in other scripts by you and other scripters. It will click a lot as it walks but not very far infront of itself, also when going to the agility shortcut, it will click it 3-4 times before it passes and if you get stuck while doing it, while the stuck animation is happening, it will click away from the shortcut 7-8 times. Also occasionally randomly clicks the ground near the altar before interacting with it (Have tried humanlike pathing enabled and disabled). The bot also has gotten stuck just moving the camera back and forth where you leave the cosmic altar area very occasionally. The location it get's stuck is here, nothing in the logger. It just seems like the amount of time it is waiting between doing things is very very low

d3e27e096ce097434a41d4cc305fae0c.png

Edited by triblion2000