Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Sometimes this will get stuck trying to exit the Cosmic altar; right next to the exit portal. For some reason it tries to click back over toward the altar with 0 essence(it already completed the crafting cycle), walks to portal, moves the camera and tries to walk back over. When it happens again I'll post a screenshot, I know the description isn't great.. lol.

2 hours ago, UkBenH said:

Sometimes this will get stuck trying to exit the Cosmic altar; right next to the exit portal. For some reason it tries to click back over toward the altar with 0 essence(it already completed the crafting cycle), walks to portal, moves the camera and tries to walk back over. When it happens again I'll post a screenshot, I know the description isn't great.. lol.

Ok let me know! :)
on mirror mode?

Hi@Khaleesi, I’ve been noticing a lot more recently that whilst crafting Blood Runes, whilst chiseling it often loses the chisel from the inventory and just stands around doing nothing. Not the worst bug/issue, but it’s rather inconvenient if you walk away from the bot and it just idles repeatedly😄

6 hours ago, Han said:

Hi@Khaleesi, I’ve been noticing a lot more recently that whilst crafting Blood Runes, whilst chiseling it often loses the chisel from the inventory and just stands around doing nothing. Not the worst bug/issue, but it’s rather inconvenient if you walk away from the bot and it just idles repeatedly😄

THis maybe soudns liek a weird question, but while you bot are you working on your pc by any chance?
Do you use the shift button once in a while?

28 minutes ago, Teejmista said:

Could I get a trial?

ENjoy your trial

6 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

THis maybe soudns liek a weird question, but while you bot are you working on your pc by any chance?
Do you use the shift button once in a while?

Not really, most of the time when I use it I don’t use anything else, Shift-Drop is set to off in the options settings anyway. Sometimes it can happen 1 or 2 times, other times it can happen roughly every few trips.

On 11/12/2020 at 2:22 PM, Khaleesi said:

Such strange issue, Will take a look at it.

Yeah I kinda thought it was haha, cheers! Greatly appreciated😀

@Khaleesi, I was watching it not too long ago and it appeared to right-click then drop in a quick interaction. I don’t know if it’s because of the chisel placement; because when you right-click on the chisel yourself it sometimes hovers over the drop action which could cause the script to drop it without meaning to.

A possible work around would possibly having the chisel in the 24th inventory slot and interact with the essence in the 28th - I know that possibly would be too much work changing the whole dropping mechanics of the script - just a recommendation ☺️

Edited by Han

3 hours ago, Han said:

Yeah I kinda thought it was haha, cheers! Greatly appreciated😀

@Khaleesi, I was watching it not too long ago and it appeared to right-click then drop in a quick interaction. I don’t know if it’s because of the chisel placement; because when you right-click on the chisel yourself it sometimes hovers over the drop action which could cause the script to drop it without meaning to.

A possible work around would possibly having the chisel in the 24th inventory slot and interact with the essence in the 28th - I know that possibly would be too much work changing the whole dropping mechanics of the script - just a recommendation ☺️

Ya I was thinking exactly the same thing, that the next left click accidently hit the drop

• Like 1