Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

8 hours ago, rh2whh said:

Hello , just wondering maybe its possible to have a trial?

Enjoy!

4 hours ago, HashPlant512 said:

Hey Khal, decided to buy your script to support you after trial, now i have 2 RC scripts lol.

So 1 complaint i have is, i LOVE your script for lava crafting its fast and efficient, however why can't i use pouches unless i select imbue?

I can use npc contact to repair, i should be able to do that without having to imbue, when you select talisman option, it grays out the pouches.

The script should bring 2 talismas per trip if using tali's and pouches, i just got lunar diplomacy finished and was sad to see i couldn't use pouches and npc contact unless i had imbue...

For now i am using Czar script cause it supports both, but i would like to use yours as it's faster and more efficient, thanks! :)

I don't have multiple talisman added, what's the point of using pouches if you can't repair them anyway?
You will need NPC contact to fix your pouches, and only using a small pouch isn't worth it right? ^^

Let me know your setup and I will check it out ^^
Could also join my discord and chat, is a bit easier

Edited by Khaleesi

10 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Enjoy!

I don't have multiple talisman added, what's the point of using pouches if you can't repair them anyway?
You will need NPC contact to fix your pouches, and only using a small pouch isn't worth it right? ^^

Let me know your setup and I will check it out ^^
Could also join my discord and chat, is a bit easier

Sorry maybe you misunderstood, i CAN repair pouches with npc contact, but to do so i have to select magic imbue option instead of talisman option.
I don't have magic imbue, that requires lvl 82magic, i DO have npc contact which requires 67 magic, so repairing the pouches isn't the issue, the script won't physically let you select pouches, unless you have Magic imbue selected, which isn't needed if you have talismans. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Flopsy said:

Would love a trial please, looks fantastic!

1 hour ago, Han said:

Hi @Khaleesi, I was just curious whether a manual fix would be coming for the Blood Rune problem I encountered (a fix similar to the blood altar one). Haven’t been able to bot them since the error kept occurring 😅

Waiting for webwalker to be fixed

16 minutes ago, Thespeedycook said:

Any progress on the stamina + large pouch issues? I'm burning stamina doses like no tomorrow :( it's happening whether I set my % run to use it at anything from 20-80%

Working on that :)
Pouch issue is ingame bug, where teh settings get fucked up, just empty once by hand