Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

3 minutes ago, Han said:

I only have the chisel whilst running option, I didn’t want to play it dangerous and have it idle paths etc! Thank you for attempting to fix it 🙂

The human idle only idles when doing an afk task, like chiseling or mining :)
Will never idle while walking, it's pretyt good for antbann bcs it replicates an afk person ^^

48 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

The human idle only idles when doing an afk task, like chiseling or mining :)
Will never idle while walking, it's pretyt good for antbann bcs it replicates an afk person ^^

Yeah - it was still idling near the skeleton when I had the chisel option unselected too. I can use it but I just have to babysit it when it does those runs to the altar ^^

1 hour ago, madtricks said:

v 3.09 thats live on the client right now still stopping at the same spot every time to chisel the bloods, even tho i have chisel while running on. it just chisels one, runs a bit , chisels one more ,repeat until it arrives at that spots and then afk chisels them there

Thats bcs you have idles on, you are not meant to use both on the same time.
But I prevented that in 3.10 , it won't idle on the path while chiseling:)

Edited by Khaleesi

10 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Weird, have you tried in normal mode instead of mirror?

I’ve been using it since the 3.1 update, I now only have the humanlike option selected and seems to be running pretty well! I will keep you updated as always, I’m sure you know that by now 😉

Update - After running it for a few hours, I noticed after venerating the altar it tries to click on the minimap whilst rotating it causing it to get stuck for a few seconds (I know this could be mirror mode), when it tries to go back to the mine - just thought I would update you on that 😁

Edited by Han

9 minutes ago, garix92 said:

trail please

Enjoy!

7 hours ago, Han said:

I’ve been using it since the 3.1 update, I now only have the humanlike option selected and seems to be running pretty well! I will keep you updated as always, I’m sure you know that by now 😉

Update - After running it for a few hours, I noticed after venerating the altar it tries to click on the minimap whilst rotating it causing it to get stuck for a few seconds (I know this could be mirror mode), when it tries to go back to the mine - just thought I would update you on that 😁

Thx for the info! 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, vikky12345 said:

for ZMI runecrafting, is there a way to make the script not deposit law runes and astral runes for the tele? Cause if ever we do not craft those we are stuck and it does not teleport back. 

you should make enough runes to just teleport back every trip, if not just use a rune pouch?
You can buy yhem for like 1 mill in GE :D

Hi @Khaleesi, Just giving you a little update, I’ve almost been killed twice due to the camera rotation/mini-map click after venerating and trying to run back to the Mine. It doesn’t happen that often but when it does, it can land me straight next to the skeleton. Just thought you should know😁

Edited by Han