Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

5 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Can you join my discord? I have more questions for you.
Have you tried to restart your mirror client? Pretty sure that ws a mirror mode issue what you discribed (Clciking the altar all the time)

Script updated to V3.08:
- Updated Bloods getting stuck at chiseling blocks
- Camera rotation is being looked at with osbot devs, should be a fix for that aswell

@Han
I didn't find anything about venerating blocks all the time, make sure to Hook mirror before you login.
Else it can get you some weird issues like that. Lemme know ^^

As far as I know my mirror mode loads fine and works as it should. I have joined your Discord as well! Hoping this update should fix any problems I have anyway. I appreciate you trying to fix it as quickly as possible!😌

UPDATE - I downloaded the newest OSBot client (BETA) and seems to be working fine! This next part is more of a recommendation than a fix, but would it be possible to add a death failsafe for accounts that have a lower HP? (The skeleton on the path back to Dense essence mine is aggro for accounts with lower HP), also after doing the second inventory of blood it can get stuck in the same position over and over but only for like 5-10 seconds, just thought it could look a little weird if it repeatedly happened (Tile - 1728,3823):D

Edited by Han

7 hours ago, Han said:

As far as I know my mirror mode loads fine and works as it should. I have joined your Discord as well! Hoping this update should fix any problems I have anyway. I appreciate you trying to fix it as quickly as possible!😌

UPDATE - I downloaded the newest OSBot client (BETA) and seems to be working fine! This next part is more of a recommendation than a fix, but would it be possible to add a death failsafe for accounts that have a lower HP? (The skeleton on the path back to Dense essence mine is aggro for accounts with lower HP), also after doing the second inventory of blood it can get stuck in the same position over and over but only for like 5-10 seconds, just thought it could look a little weird if it repeatedly happened (Tile - 1728,3823):D

Mirror mode is not 100% stable, the client is very complex, you can expect weird bugs from time to time, but the devs are working on it. 😉
You can't see if it loaded fine or not, sometimes it skips caching inventory or some widgets, so it can't access the inventory, that could explain your venerate issue before.

Same for the walking thing, Webwalker issue (Camera rotation) which the dev are looking into atm.
So should be fixed asap aswell!

For Death walk I will have to take a look, 

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Mirror mode is not 100% stable, the client is very complex, you can expect weird bugs from time to time, but the devs are working on it. 😉
You can't see if it loaded fine or not, sometimes it skips caching inventory or some widgets, so it can't access the inventory, that could explain your venerate issue before.

Same for the walking thing, Webwalker issue (Camera rotation) which the dev are looking into atm.
So should be fixed asap aswell!

For Death walk I will have to take a look, 

Thank you for the update! I guess for the time being, I’ll just stay away from Blood Runes until it’s viable and safe enough to do them! Apart from the death thing, it ran pretty neatly  after I updated the Mirror Client so I look forward to seeing if there’s a solution to the Skeleton (From what I can see, is it hits 4s and sometimes the bot idles right next to the skeleton) 😉

Edited by Han

3 hours ago, Han said:

Thank you for the update! I guess for the time being, I’ll just stay away from Blood Runes until it’s viable and safe enough to do them! Apart from the death thing, it ran pretty neatly  after I updated the Mirror Client so I look forward to seeing if there’s a solution to the Skeleton (From what I can see, is it hits 4s and sometimes the bot idles right next to the skeleton) 😉

Might be bcs of mirror that it idles, should be doing that at all...

41 minutes ago, nakedtaco111 said:

blood runes bot still rotate and press on corner and stuck for 5 secs .......

Not even a script issue, it's a webwalk issue.
I made a fix for that in V3.09 until devs fix the webwalker :)

Khal Runecrafter (All in One) updated to V3.09:
- Temporary fixed the camera rotation

Will be live in a bit!
Enjoy! 

24 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

Might be bcs of mirror that it idles, should be doing that at all...

Not even a script issue, it's a webwalk issue.
I made a fix for that in V3.09 until devs fix the webwalker :)

Khal Runecrafter (All in One) updated to V3.09:
- Temporary fixed the camera rotation

Will be live in a bit!
Enjoy! 

I ain’t saying idling is a problem, all I am saying is that it idles in that same one place than any other and obviously there’s a work around. 

7 minutes ago, tldrAU said:

Doing weird things with 'chisel while running' at bloods. Clicks chisel and then block and then chisel again and just stops

I didn't change anything at the chisel method, What settings did you use in the GUI and can you screenshot what it does ingame?

3 minutes ago, Nate1900 said:

Hi Khal, I'm doing Lava runes and the script doesn't seem to move my character when I have the magic imbue runes in the rune pouch. Does the bot not support rune pouch for lavas? It's causing a lot of wasting inventory space for me

It does support rune pouch, so what does it do for you? Screenshots?

3 minutes ago, Han said:

I tried running it and it just isn’t possible for me to use as it just stops and idles next to the skeleton that could kill me - which is a shame, but is what it is.

If you are using both options, it might end up with issues, bcs you are trying to idles and also chiseling while walking.
Pushed a fix to prevent idling while walking, but it will still idle at the mine liek a human :) Like it's supposed to be.

Was that what you were using? :)

Khal Runecrafter (All in One) updated  to V3.10:
- Fixed an issue when using both chisel when walking and human idles (Bloods / Souls)

Will be live in a a bit!
Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

5 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

If you are using both options, it might end up with issues, bcs you are trying to idles and also chiseling while walking.
Pushed a fix to prevent idling while walking, but it will still idle at the mine liek a human :) Like it's supposed to be.

Was that what you were using? :)

Khal Runecrafter (All in One) updated  to V3.10:
- Fixed an issue when using both chisel when walking and human idles (Bloods / Souls)

Will be live in a a bit!
Khaleesi

I only have the chisel whilst running option, I didn’t want to play it dangerous and have it idle paths etc! Thank you for attempting to fix it 🙂