Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

3 hours ago, Han said:

Noticed it doesn't seem to like Blood Runes? I try to run it and it only thing it seems to do is Mine essence > use the dark altar then run back. It just seems to stop at that point. Only thing I get in the logger is; "WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!" 

Was a little gutted that it isn't working.

Bloods are working fine atm

Using fixed screen?
Have a chisel in your inentory?

Make sure to ONLY have a chisel in your inventory,, try that :D

18 minutes ago, mrnoodle said:

may i get a trial

Enjoy your trial

8 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Bloods are working fine atm

Using fixed screen?
Have a chisel in your inentory?

Make sure to ONLY have a chisel in your inventory,, try that :D

Yeah, fixed screen and only have a chisel in the inventory (last slot), will try again shortly see if it still occurs :).

EDIT - Tried running the script again, mines one inventory of essence then uses the Dark Altar, chisels one then runs back to the mine and just stands there and doesn’t do anything after that - Very strange.

Edited by Han

19 hours ago, Han said:

Yeah, fixed screen and only have a chisel in the inventory (last slot), will try again shortly see if it still occurs :).

EDIT - Tried running the script again, mines one inventory of essence then uses the Dark Altar, chisels one then runs back to the mine and just stands there and doesn’t do anything after that - Very strange.

Weird, Can you send me some screenshots?

Script is working great except for some reason at ZMI it refuses to use the large pouch if I only have the small, medium, and large pouches, if I use just the medium and small it works fine, guessing it has to do with there not being enough inventory space to empty the large pouch?

EDIT: interesting development, it actually DOES work with the large pouch but it only works for me if i have the pouches set up left to right has small, medium, large; if it's large, medium, small it doesn't use the large pouch, strange!

Edited by chuckejesus

10 hours ago, chadnelly said:

hi ive been looking for a good rcing bot for my main and obviously there is always the chance of ban but can anyone who has been using it for awhile give me some feedback?

Enjoy! :D

3 hours ago, skeeter said:

Hi khal, can i have a trial?

Enjoy!

2 hours ago, chuckejesus said:

Script is working great except for some reason at ZMI it refuses to use the large pouch if I only have the small, medium, and large pouches, if I use just the medium and small it works fine, guessing it has to do with there not being enough inventory space to empty the large pouch?

EDIT: interesting development, it actually DOES work with the large pouch but it only works for me if i have the pouches set up left to right has small, medium, large; if it's large, medium, small it doesn't use the large pouch, strange!

Just fill and empty it once yourself, shoudl fix it :)

44 minutes ago, B4 U Start said:

Trial Pls :)

Enjoy!