Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

On 8/17/2020 at 6:15 AM, IMREB said:

Does this support talisman and tiara crating together?

No sorry.

3 hours ago, 12346720 said:

from reading this post i see you're very busy haha but why cant i select any pouch options in the advanced menu? under maintenance? 

Some combinations don't work. If you don't have lunars you can't use pouches for exmaple.
You need a way to repair them. (Done by NPC contact)

None of my scripts are under maintenance. everything you see is done by a purpose.

Edited by Khaleesi

4 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

No sorry.

Some combinations don't work. If you don't have lunars you can't use pouches for exmaple.

None of my scripts are under maintenance. everything you see is done by a purpose.

Interesting, I had just completed lunar diplomacy and wanted to try script on astrals, noticed no pouch options so I was a bit confused, probably messed up in the GUI config. Kinda new around here lol

On 8/18/2020 at 6:33 PM, Khaleesi said:

No sorry.

Thought I'd try again and mess around with all the options I could but I found that,

Any pouch related option under the Advanced / Advanced altar tab was un selectable, kinda greyed out....

There are 13 different methods to choose from in that tab with the exception of blood and soul runecrafting they all have pouch options there but are not clickable. This goes for all different methods of rcing that involve pouches in that Adv tab. which is all except blood, soul. So why would there be the option if its not going to do anything, thats why I think somethings up.

"Use Pouches" unclickable.... All sizes are unclickable too. The only thing that you can actually click on an get the blue outline indicating its the last thing you clicked on would be NPC contact as that is pre enabled all 11 options.

help lol, this script is soooo good but I actually dont want to use it until I can atleast use pouches running Astrals.. 

My account has lunars done, spells are there runes are there, pouches are there, stams are there, its simply not letting me click on anything or 'Select' anything. 

Thanks in advance man and yeah my articulation needs work :D Oh yeah tried mirror / SI same result. 

10 hours ago, 12346720 said:

Thought I'd try again and mess around with all the options I could but I found that,

Any pouch related option under the Advanced / Advanced altar tab was un selectable, kinda greyed out....

There are 13 different methods to choose from in that tab with the exception of blood and soul runecrafting they all have pouch options there but are not clickable. This goes for all different methods of rcing that involve pouches in that Adv tab. which is all except blood, soul. So why would there be the option if its not going to do anything, thats why I think somethings up.

"Use Pouches" unclickable.... All sizes are unclickable too. The only thing that you can actually click on an get the blue outline indicating its the last thing you clicked on would be NPC contact as that is pre enabled all 11 options.

help lol, this script is soooo good but I actually dont want to use it until I can atleast use pouches running Astrals.. 

My account has lunars done, spells are there runes are there, pouches are there, stams are there, its simply not letting me click on anything or 'Select' anything. 

Thanks in advance man and yeah my articulation needs work :D Oh yeah tried mirror / SI same result. 

Try remove the file, maybe it's bugged:
Go to C:/users/YOURNAME/OSBot/data/khal/images

Remove the runecrafter folder completely and restart the script :)
Let me know if that solved it for you

• Heart 1

I just bought the script and it seems to just logout even though I have daeyalt ess in the bank for nature rune runs. But does use daeyalt for lava runes.

I tried the above method of deleting the images and it worked!!! NVM !! Sorry for being that 1 poster fuck xD

Anddd nvm i thought it was fixed.. I have daeyalt selected but it still wants to use pure ess

[INFO][Bot #1][08/21 07:00:30 PM]: Ran out of Pure essence
[INFO][Bot #1][08/21 07:00:32 PM]: Terminating script Khal AIO Runecrafter...
[INFO][Bot #1][08/21 07:00:32 PM]: Script Khal AIO Runecrafter has exited!

Edited by Pogue

3 hours ago, Pogue said:

I just bought the script and it seems to just logout even though I have daeyalt ess in the bank for nature rune runs. But does use daeyalt for lava runes.

I tried the above method of deleting the images and it worked!!! NVM !! Sorry for being that 1 poster fuck xD

Anddd nvm i thought it was fixed.. I have daeyalt selected but it still wants to use pure ess

[INFO][Bot #1][08/21 07:00:30 PM]: Ran out of Pure essence
[INFO][Bot #1][08/21 07:00:32 PM]: Terminating script Khal AIO Runecrafter...
[INFO][Bot #1][08/21 07:00:32 PM]: Script Khal AIO Runecrafter has exited!

You can't use daeyalt for nature runs at karamja. Since you can't note them? :)
or where are you trying to do natures? there a few methods..

Edited by Khaleesi