Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

On 5/11/2020 at 8:45 PM, Jonesdude1 said:

Bought the script after reading the reviews, but doesn't support ZMI without a couple major issues. Isn't able to empty a large pouch and use the altar. Sometimes runs to the altar without filling the pouches. Which altar can I train without bugs?

I also am getting this consistently, (it empties the large pouch and then use ourania teleport without crafting) seems like it only happens when it empties the large pouch alone.

Edited by cashgrabber

12 minutes ago, cashgrabber said:

I also am getting this consistently, (it empties the large pouch and then use ourania teleport without crafting) seems like it only happens when it empties the large pouch alone.

Will be fixed in next version, doing mutliple fixes to a few methods.
It's weird it's only with large pouch :/

When doing lava runes with small/medium pouches, the bot always toggles to my worn items screen before emptying the pouches. Seems like it would be a big giveaway of botting - any suggestions?

Edit: it also has an issue where it empties the two small pouches but does not craft the lava runes

Edited by Psych

4 hours ago, Psych said:

When doing lava runes with small/medium pouches, the bot always toggles to my worn items screen before emptying the pouches. Seems like it would be a big giveaway of botting - any suggestions?

Edit: it also has an issue where it empties the two small pouches but does not craft the lava runes

you mean the equipment tab? Not sure why it would swap to your equipment tab...
Will check it out! Same for pouches