Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

6 hours ago, Bob Barker said:

Real players don't click multiple times like that. No, it ran for MAYBE a 45 minute session total. 12 hours ago was when I bought the script entirely. I bot pretty conservatively and always use breaks. Before that 45 minute session, it may have ran for an hour, hour and a half in one session.

I've seen a lot of people spamm click or slowly click those obstacles to get past without taking too much damage.
If you want a script that exactly plays like you want and clicks exactly like you want I suggest you to get a private script or make your own...

This method works for most farmers and it's very effective on lower hp accounts :)
Clicking an object a few times is not going to be the reason you get banned anyway... if that's what you are trying to say.

I don't know what I can say more about this.. Try to use Mirror?

12 hours ago, Lee sweeney said:

was perma banned within the first 3 hours of crafting bloods. wouldn't recommend using the blood rune crafting.

Bloods and souls are one of the lowest bann rates on runecrafting since they are somewhat AFK :s
but runecrafting still is one of the higher bann rates bcs of the insane money potential ...

Must be pretty bad luck though, try to use mirror and breaks to reduce banns greatly.

Edited by Khaleesi

4 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

ENjoy your trial! :D

Appreciate the trial fam.  tested for two hours and there's several major issues that I feel are obviously bot like, just wanna give you a heads up.

- after the first pile of dark essence block is made and you have your second full inventory of blocks, when you venerate the blocks it'll chisel the first block - resulting in the maximum amount of fragments (as it should).  the bot then runs back to the runestone and mines a single block, thus filling the inventory, and then returning to venerate that single block, and then running to the blood altar.  this is THE biggest issue I had, and it happened nearly every single lap to the blood altar.  less than twice an hour it would catch itself and run to the blood altar like it should, most of the time it didn't, however.

- the manner in which it tries to chisel the blocks and move simultaneously is very very clunky.  would almost be better to chisel all the blocks in a faster manner, but while standing in one place.  it looks extremely suspect in how it behaves now, often chiseling a single block, moving three squares, chiseling another single block, etc.

- often misclicks the shortcut when running from the runestone to the dark altar (never happened going the other way, happened from runestone --> dark altar at least twice an hour though)

Was hoping to find me something to get 77-99 rc, as it's one of the few stats I have left to get 99 (have safely botted 12 dif 99's atm).  Not gonna be using this bot in this form though - the first and second issues I mentioned are the dealbreakers for me.  Once again appreciate the trial man, I'm gonna keep my eyes on this thread and if things are tweaked I'd definitely use it.

Edited by yupkick

13 hours ago, yupkick said:

Appreciate the trial fam.  tested for two hours and there's several major issues that I feel are obviously bot like, just wanna give you a heads up.

- after the first pile of dark essence block is made and you have your second full inventory of blocks, when you venerate the blocks it'll chisel the first block - resulting in the maximum amount of fragments (as it should).  the bot then runs back to the runestone and mines a single block, thus filling the inventory, and then returning to venerate that single block, and then running to the blood altar.  this is THE biggest issue I had, and it happened nearly every single lap to the blood altar.  less than twice an hour it would catch itself and run to the blood altar like it should, most of the time it didn't, however.

- the manner in which it tries to chisel the blocks and move simultaneously is very very clunky.  would almost be better to chisel all the blocks in a faster manner, but while standing in one place.  it looks extremely suspect in how it behaves now, often chiseling a single block, moving three squares, chiseling another single block, etc.

- often misclicks the shortcut when running from the runestone to the dark altar (never happened going the other way, happened from runestone --> dark altar at least twice an hour though)

Was hoping to find me something to get 77-99 rc, as it's one of the few stats I have left to get 99 (have safely botted 12 dif 99's atm).  Not gonna be using this bot in this form though - the first and second issues I mentioned are the dealbreakers for me.  Once again appreciate the trial man, I'm gonna keep my eyes on this thread and if things are tweaked I'd definitely use it.

Thx for the feedback,

1) That's not supossed to happen obviosuly, will check that out
2) It works goof at injection though, mirror is too slow to run this properly... Should just disable that and make it chisel them at the runestones
3) So it runs around it instead of using the shortcut I assume?

I've been using it until 95 rc now :D

will test run some more and kepe you up to date 

Edited by Khaleesi

Bought this because i have your crafting bot and wasn't dissapointed but this straight out kills me

1. when wearing ring of dueling just takes it out of slot and gives this error [INFO][Bot #1][05/07 11:43:55 AM]: 11/12 prices loaded
    [INFO][Bot #1][05/07 11:43:56 AM]: 12/12 prices loaded
    [INFO][Bot #1][05/07 11:44:23 AM]: Error - Stuck! No RoD to teleport found
    [INFO][Bot #1][05/07 11:44:25 AM]: Terminating script Khal AIO Runecrafter...
    [INFO][Bot #1][05/07 11:44:25 AM]: Successfully updated signature.
    [INFO][Bot #1][05/07 11:44:25 AM]: Script Khal AIO Runecrafter has exited![INFO][Bot #1][05/07 11:43:55 AM]: 11/12 prices loaded
    [INFO][Bot #1][05/07 11:44:25 AM]: Script Khal AIO Runecrafter has exited!
  2. Getting 10k xp per hour with lava runes LOL
  3. very bot like behaviour doing lava's
  4. no support of rune pouch?

3 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Thx for the feedback,

1) That's not supossed to happen obviosuly, will check that out
2) It works goof at injection though, mirror is too slow to run this properly... Should just disable that and make it chisel them at the runestones
3) So it runs around it instead of using the shortcut I assume?

I've been using it until 95 rc now :D

will test run some more and kepe you up to date 

appreciate that fam!  I was using mirror, so you're saying that might be partially to blame?

And yeah, in the instance it misclicks the shortcut it doesn't catch itself, and it does end up running all the way around.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, yupkick said:

appreciate that fam!  I was using mirror, so you're saying that might be partially to blame?

And yeah, in the instance it misclicks the shortcut it doesn't catch itself, and it does end up running all the way around.

Mirror is slower then injection in some methods ... which makes it annoying to make somehting that works 100% on both modes ^^
OK thx!

6 hours ago, deadmanmode said:

Bought this because i have your crafting bot and wasn't dissapointed but this straight out kills me

1. when wearing ring of dueling just takes it out of slot and gives this error [INFO][Bot #1][05/07 11:43:55 AM]: 11/12 prices loaded
    [INFO][Bot #1][05/07 11:44:25 AM]: Script Khal AIO Runecrafter has exited![INFO][Bot #1][05/07 11:43:55 AM]: 11/12 prices loaded
    [INFO][Bot #1][05/07 11:44:25 AM]: Script Khal AIO Runecrafter has exited!
  2. Getting 10k xp per hour with lava runes LOL
  3. very bot like behaviour doing lava's
  4. no support of rune pouch?

6 hours ago, deadmanmode said:

found out i needed duel ring 8 at start

You need more then 1 ring of duelling to make it work.
Have you zoomed out before starting?
No rune pouch support atm, atleast not for lavas at this point :)

Will take a look at this later today! 

Edited by Khaleesi

16 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Mirror is slower then injection in some methods ... which makes it annoying to make somehting that works 100% on both modes ^^
OK thx!

You need more then 1 ring of duelling to make it work.
Have you zoomed out before starting?
No rune pouch support atm, atleast not for lavas at this point :)

Will take a look at this later today! 

ahh aight yea zoomed out but i had over 400 duel rings in bank so if  you wear a duel ring under (8) it auto stops script i noticed for the rest honestly best rc script out there just some minor flaws

also when it runs out of some runes it just keeps clicking altar

4 hours ago, deadmanmode said:

ahh aight yea zoomed out but i had over 400 duel rings in bank so if  you wear a duel ring under (8) it auto stops script i noticed for the rest honestly best rc script out there just some minor flaws

also when it runs out of some runes it just keeps clicking altar

WIll be updating runecrafting shortly, working on some big updates aswell :)
I hope that gets rid of the minor flaws ^^

If you run into any issues, please let me now so I can narrow them down!

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Heart 1