Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

great script so far. i did find one issue with abyss running (for cosmics at least, not sure about any other runes)

it seems that when you use house tabs for teleport option, it end up breaking the tab before crafting essence from pouches every other run.

i noticed it and let it do a few more trips to make sure it wasnt just a start up issue or something on my end. but sure enough, it got to cosmic altar, crafted the essence in my invy, emptied my small and medium pouches, then broke the teleport to house tab instead of crafting the pouch essence into runes first. and it happened every other trip. hopefully you can fix the issue easy since i know you have a lot of scripts to manage :D

thanks for the trial and i look forward to buying the script for sure soon.

edit: ended up getting temp banned after running bot for 2.5 hours. Not sure if due to being very bot like with house tabs or what though.

Edited by haru123
Added ban info

19 hours ago, KdotKing said:

So i did not run my trial for very long due to the fact i am running soul runes and the script did not use the shortcut to get back to the essence, obviously after running so many routes using it, it would look odd for it not to, thank you for the trial though! 

It's using hte webwalker so should just use shortcuts when it can :/

18 hours ago, Jonesdude1 said:

Bought the script after reading the reviews, but doesn't support ZMI without a couple major issues. Isn't able to empty a large pouch and use the altar. Sometimes runs to the altar without filling the pouches. Which altar can I train without bugs?

That's weird, a couple issues? I can only read one issue?
It can happen if your client of connection laggs it skips a pouch, thinking it has filled it. Shuld be extremely rare though
Will take a look at it

12 hours ago, haru123 said:

great script so far. i did find one issue with abyss running (for cosmics at least, not sure about any other runes)

it seems that when you use house tabs for teleport option, it end up breaking the tab before crafting essence from pouches every other run.

i noticed it and let it do a few more trips to make sure it wasnt just a start up issue or something on my end. but sure enough, it got to cosmic altar, crafted the essence in my invy, emptied my small and medium pouches, then broke the teleport to house tab instead of crafting the pouch essence into runes first. and it happened every other trip. hopefully you can fix the issue easy since i know you have a lot of scripts to manage :D

thanks for the trial and i look forward to buying the script for sure soon.

edit: ended up getting temp banned after running bot for 2.5 hours. Not sure if due to being very bot like with house tabs or what though.

Updating abyss very soon, needs some speed upgrades and minor fixes!
Runecrafting is high bann rate lately, a lot of ppl are goldfamring which makes it hiher bann rate :(

Edited by Khaleesi

48 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

It's using hte webwalker so should just use shortcuts when it can :/

That's weird, a couple issues? I can only read one issue?
It can happen if your client of connection laggs it skips a pouch, thinking it has filled it. Shuld be extremely rare though
Will take a look at it

Updating abyss very soon, needs some speed upgrades and minor fixes!
Runecrafting is high bann rate lately, a lot of ppl are goldfamring which makes it hiher bann rate :(

Still a great script. Will prob hold off on buying for now in hopes that runecrafting dies down. Keep up the great work!

• Like 1