Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

The Astral running does not work.  It will open my bank, exit bank, open bank, exit, repeat.  It has no support for astrals in a rune pouch which is quite odd.  I want the option to moonclan tele, however it will not allow me to have law runes in my inventory, rather the bank, so there is no way I can do the tele once I complete the run to the altar.  This is really unfortunate. 

14 hours ago, dan keller said:

while using the abyss bot why does it always go to the telegrab spell? and it never emptys the pouches or teles. i have to do like half of the work.

Will check this out!

6 hours ago, mchammer90 said:

The Astral running does not work.  It will open my bank, exit bank, open bank, exit, repeat.  It has no support for astrals in a rune pouch which is quite odd.  I want the option to moonclan tele, however it will not allow me to have law runes in my inventory, rather the bank, so there is no way I can do the tele once I complete the run to the altar.  This is really unfortunate. 

The method is working fine :)
Check the logger, you are missing an item probably.

Can you screenshot your inventory?
Make sure you have law runes (not in a rune pouch) in the bank and equip an earth staff or mud staff ^^

The script will do the rest for you...
If it still does this, check the logger (Settings-> Tiggle logger