Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Just purchased to run some nats (QP>fairy ring method) and within about an hour or so it has gotten stuck a handful of times in 2 main spots.
1st spot is after teleporting with QC it sometimes just stands and doesn't make its way to the fairy ring.
2nd after making its way to the altar it gets to the altar and doesn't click to enter it, it just stands like 5-10 squares away from it.
As soon as I tap an arrow key to rotate the camera slightly it picks back up from where it got stuck (heads over and uses the ring/enters the altar) however with these occuring it makes the script unviable for AFK use.
if you need me to supply anything to try to get this fixed let me know. 
other than that the script works very very smoothly, love the shift click to empty pouches and the overall speed of banking/teleporting, it's fast like a human learning the run by muscle memory would be. 

On 4/8/2018 at 6:40 AM, darkenthesky said:

Noticed while crafting lavas that the camera can get at certain angles when banking that it gets stuck and won't click on the bank and just log out eventually from being idle. Seems to happen around every hour or so.

Have you zoomed out the camera completely?

19 hours ago, KindleExcel said:

For ZMI is it possible to make it hold onto astrals and law runes? When I'm unlucky and don't craft any or enough astrals/laws for Ourania teleport it looks extremely obvious im scripting when i run all the way back to the banker.

Don't you craft them to teleport back?

11 hours ago, jujufu12 said:

can you add house pools to regen stamina when using house portals please?

I don't have acces to them :/

On 4/4/2018 at 9:55 PM, ween said:

trying to craft law runes using the balloon method with mirror mode. the script will do 2-3 runs but then just sit at the altar without crafting runes and will idle till logout. any fix?

Can you take a screenshot of this? I tried to replicate but I didn't get lucky until now :/

Edited by Khaleesi

4 hours ago, JHZBlanco said:

Very tempted to buy this script.

How are the banrates for rc atm? 

varies, depends how you bot - sometimes im banned within 3-5 hours of botting and then again currently on 72 hours straight with no breaks rc'ing natures. suiciding it til im banned (as i recived a 2 day ban already)  hopefully can reach 100 hours.

4 minutes ago, 0wne2dk1ll said:

varies, depends how you bot - sometimes im banned within 3-5 hours of botting and then again currently on 72 hours straight with no breaks rc'ing natures. suiciding it til im banned (as i recived a 2 day ban already)  hopefully can reach 100 hours.

Do you think mirror mode makes a difference?

On 4/14/2018 at 11:23 PM, JHZBlanco said:

Do you think mirror mode makes a difference?

personally no, when i have had bans its more down to mybehalf taking risks in terms of hours botted / breaks and in comparrison ive seen less bans on injection than mirror. but its my personal opinion, look into it more if you're thinking about purchasing it :)