Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Just bought this and it's working great doing lava runes. One thing I would add is that when doing lava runes, you don't need to wait until you finish crafting them to teleport to castle wars. As soon as you see the XP drop, you can right click tele, unlike other runes where you have to wait.

Also, would you be able to add teleporting to fairy rings using necklace of passage -> wizards tower and using that fairy ring's last configuration? 

Edit: also found a bug where it will just keep trying to withdraw pure ess even though it has some in inventory. It only happens when I have exactly 50 earth runes left after it used 1950 while crafting. I manually close bank and it keeps opening to withdraw unless I withdraw another earth rune. It's done it twice now. 1 earth rune fixed it as did withdrawing another 2k earths. I guess a good way to prevent this would be to start with 10-20k+ earth runes in your inventory when you start running the script.

Edited by bawble