Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

On 30-7-2017 at 7:45 PM, DuckingLost said:

How close is the ZMI method to being completed? Very interested in buying if that is completed.

It's working, didn't had much reports of it lately :D
Updated the paint issue, shoudl be online asap! 

On 5-8-2017 at 2:06 PM, Twisted Staff said:

can i get a trail please?

Enjoy

Hello.

I'm normally not one complain, but is their anyway I could get a refund? I bought the bot for nature abyss running with glory edge banking earlier today, I had full graceful rune kite rune pic rol, baby sitted the bot for the first 30 mins it did okay. went to the gas station and came back and it died and logged, checked back for graceful it was gone. another runner picked up my glory and rune pickaxe and returned it to me and told me i just stood there and let the leeches kill me.. Like I said I'm not one to complain and cry about dying and losing items, But I do need a script that can run flawlessly through the abyss and even go loot items on death, instead of logging and losing said items.  We are all here for the benefit of ourselves and by no means am i bashing the script or the writer,  got me 1-44 rc flawlessly, but I do feel the abyss is a bit buggy (takes longer to click on paths, looks at nat altar for about 15 seconds before clicking it,dies i guess) I do apologize for not having a log for you to go off of. I had closed my client and decided that was enough for day.

On 11-8-2017 at 8:27 AM, wovo said:

can you tell me why the script does 1 fire altar run then takes out 1 air rune and logs out? 

http://prntscr.com/g73ovg

http://prntscr.com/g73pbj

these are my settings, pretty simple..And i have antiban

If you don't have lunars magic don't use pouches :)
It's trying to repair them but you don't have the runes for it.

On 11-8-2017 at 10:45 PM, mexanix said:

Hey there! This looks like a great script, and im very interested in possibly buying it. It's hard to find a good runecrafting script out there so I was wondering if I could please get a 24h trial? If it works as well as it looks, then I will definitely buy it. Thanks!

Sure enjoy the trial :)

On 12-8-2017 at 0:50 PM, haydzz178 said:

hey man can i please get a trial before i buy it :L)

Enjoy!

On 14-8-2017 at 0:10 PM, guywithlsd said:

@Khaleesi hello, can you confirm ZMI is working right now? Can't find bot that would support ZMI

Ya should be fine, you got a trial :D

18 minutes ago, For3nsic said:

How is the bot with doing Lava Runes? Specifically on a skiller. 

Activated a trial for you :)

On 11-8-2017 at 8:03 PM, hosowner1 said:

Hello.

I'm normally not one complain, but is their anyway I could get a refund? I bought the bot for nature abyss running with glory edge banking earlier today, I had full graceful rune kite rune pic rol, baby sitted the bot for the first 30 mins it did okay. went to the gas station and came back and it died and logged, checked back for graceful it was gone. another runner picked up my glory and rune pickaxe and returned it to me and told me i just stood there and let the leeches kill me.. Like I said I'm not one to complain and cry about dying and losing items, But I do need a script that can run flawlessly through the abyss and even go loot items on death, instead of logging and losing said items.  We are all here for the benefit of ourselves and by no means am i bashing the script or the writer,  got me 1-44 rc flawlessly, but I do feel the abyss is a bit buggy (takes longer to click on paths, looks at nat altar for about 15 seconds before clicking it,dies i guess) I do apologize for not having a log for you to go off of. I had closed my client and decided that was enough for day.

Will take a look at abyss :)
Make sure you use enough obstacles in abyss and not only the mining one or somehting like that, bcs it will be harder to find a proper path :/
Which ones did you use?

6 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

If you don't have lunars magic don't use pouches :)
It's trying to repair them but you don't have the runes for it.

Sure enjoy the trial :)

Enjoy!

Ya should be fine, you got a trial :D

Activated a trial for you :)

Will take a look at abyss :)
Make sure you use enough obstacles in abyss and not only the mining one or somehting like that, bcs it will be harder to find a proper path :/
Which ones did you use?

My apologies, I got it to work. I had to start it already in the inner rift by the nature entrance and it ran perfectly. I am using the agility, mining and thieving obstacles. now from running the script if I may add my 2 cents, could you possibly make the bank transitioning easier when needing to either eat food, change glories or use said run potion?  meaning when banking could it eat,change glory,apply said run potion and full pouches, then re-bank for more ess and continue to the dark mage?

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter